CHAPTER 5: TIME TO HEAR YOUR VOICE

Andro & Ferns became regular text mates. Although, it take sometimes for Ferns to reply Andro but Andro understands him, in fact he feels very happy already if he could get at least one or two text reply from Ferns during the day.

Andro always initiates the conversation. If Ferns is not too busy he is very active on replying Andro's text messages.

A couple of weeks after they became regular text mates, Andro finally ask Ferns if they could talk this time. Ferns agreed although he requested Andro a specific time to call. Sometimes they have quick chat during their lunch break; a few minutes in the morning and in the evening before going to bed which is a little bit longer. It's always a quick talk because Ferns needs to follow his schedules religiously and really have no time for a long conversation because he needs to rest longer.

Most of the topic they talk about is something they have already talked before in some of their text messages. It's all friendly talk at this point. They exchange jokes a lot and also talk about work, friends and family. They like to talk about anything, any kinds of topic. No topic yet about love and relationship. Obviously, neither wants to open about the topic. They may be shy to talk about it or because both of them are not jumping immediately with this topic. Both are trying to avoid creating an impression. They are just going with the flow at the moment and enjoying whatever it is that they have at this point. It could be friendship or maybe more of a special friendship.

After a month and a half, someone finally ask the question. Question about meeting in person. Andro initiated the topic because Ferns create an impression that he is also keen to meet Andro although he does not know when is the best time to meet him.

One evening, Andro calls Ferns just to say goodnight and ask the million-dollar question.

Andro says, "Would you like to meet when you are free?"

Ferns' says, "Yes, I think I would like that!"

Andro says, "Please let me know when your schedule is free."

Ferns' says, "Okay I will let you know."

Andro says, "Thank you. Good night!" "Good night too!" Ferns said.

A few minutes after they hang up the phone Andro receives a text message from Ferns saying. "Are you free on Sunday afternoon after my review class?"

Andro almost jump out from his bed and says, "Yes, I am. May I suggest to meet you in your review center or perhaps somewhere near so that we can save time?"

Ferns' says, "That would be a great idea. We could meet in the nearest mall perhaps in a coffee shop."

"Sounds good. Will talk again soon!" Andro said.