2. You'll See

Since alot of you can't see Chapter 2, so here it is. <3

Enjooyyyyyyyyyy.

********************************************************************

Heyyyyyyyy, a gentle reminder to vote for the chapter, add the book to your libraries and comment your favorite part of the chapter. Love ya. xoxo

CHLOE's POV

"Hey babe!" said Archie as if dissolving sugar in ears, not literally, but yeah okay whatever. That sounds so weird, but i guess weird is the new normal when you're in love.

Archie is my first and last love, we were friends, promoted to best friends later, and then lovers. i mean this is the way true love should exist, right? People should know each other first and thats how you fall in love. Falling in love is a lengthy process. Love at first sight is a myth.

"Mm, how many times do I need to tell you stop wearing strawberry perfume scent? I don't like this scent. Do something about it!" says Archie. Yeah it's my fault, he always tells me to not wear this scent but I can't help it. I love strawberry scent.

"Okay okay, relax!" I told him and leaned forward to kiss him.

But he pushed me back, "Get this scent off of you first."

And with that, he left.

It's my fault, I should've listened to him. Way to start the day Chloe.

As soon as I enter the school's building, i feel myself in a hella tight embrace. "CHLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BABYYYYYYYYYYYYY" Sophia shrieked.

"yo- you're choking me Soph" I said exaggerating the expressions.

"Mmm.... looks like you're finally free of scumball" she said as she literally sniffed me.

"Okay, that scumball's name is Archie and no! Why would you even say that?" Sophia and Mia never liked Archie. And they hated him after Kelly incident.

Kelly Villan. Just like her last name, she was the villain of my love story. Every school has that one girl who craves to hop on every guy's hard on, yeah, Kelly was that girl in Rose Valley High School. Even when she was the school whore(calling someone that is bad, I know, but my hatred towards her is.....infinite), she always seemed to go after me and my happiness. She seduced Archie into sleeping with her. Archie tried to hide away the incident, cause he knew I'd be hurt. Honestly? I always want the truth, even if it hurts me in ways that I've never imagined. So yeah I was upset that he slept with her and then tried to hide away the incident. And when the truth finally surfaced, I was broken.... into a thousand pieces. We had a huge arse fight, but as they say, if its meant to be, it'll find it's way back to you. And Archie and I got back together again. It wasn't easy for me to go against my friends best judgement but I had to. Staying away from Archie was killing me.

I know one thing for sure that I can't live without this guy, even if he acts like a d!ck sometimes.

And that was the reason Sophia and Mia hate Archie.

"So, what are we wearing to the carnival ladies?" I heard Mia behind us, making her way to us.

"Hm.... I'm thinking about that sunshine yellow dress and wedges, maybe?" Sophia gave a thoughtful look.

"Yeah no. That will make you look cute but you won't be comfortable for longer period. But don't worry when I'm here. Both of you, at my house, after school." Mia instructed. Mia's gonna be a very successful fashion designer one day. Simple way to describe this complex beauty? Fashion Police.