6. I hate broccoli

Gentle reminder to add this book to your libraries so that ya'll don't miss updates.

Special Thanks to Tiff, my baby, for being so fricking amazing. 

Now, on with the book....

CHLOE'S POV 

"Ugh my head!" I groan as the sun shines. I try getting up but I knock something and it fell on the floor with a thud. 

"What the heck Chloe baby, you could've warned me. Now pass me the sheets and some pillows, this ground is hard as-" Paul groaned.

"Do not complete the sentence or I'm suffocating you with your own underwear?? What the hell is your underwear doing on my bed??" I bolted out of the room. Damn you Paul. 

"Good morning sunshine." Sophia hugged me. When she pulled back, she asked, "How do you feel now?" while searching my eyes. 

"I'm fine Soph, relax." I assured her. And honestly? I didn't even lie, for the first time in a long time I felt.... relaxed and free. I could sleep with absolutely no jerks roaming in my mind. 

I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Hot chocolate time!" Mia searched for my eyes too now! oh god.

"I know I made you guys bear a brainless man for so many months. I was an idiot to even think he'd change, for me." I shifted to couch. "I was ignoring all the subtle hints for the sake of my 'relationship'. Yeah well, jokes on me I was trying to revive a dead relationship. A relationship that was never even alive in the first place. I kept ignoring ya'lls warnings about the boy." I took the hot chocolate mug from Mia, and continued. "And you know what, somewhere deep down, I knew it too that he was a scumbag. You all were absolutely right." 

"Are my eyes working fine? You, Chloe Parker, is accepting that she's wrong?" Paul gaped.

Jason turned back to see Paul. Uh-oh!

"AAAA PAUL PUT SOME FRICKING CLOTHES ON, YOU DUCK!" 

We all laughed.

"Jesus Christ Jason, relax. It's nothing you haven't seen before. You literally have one in your pants." Paul said while rubbing his eyes. This guy is too much. 

"HAHAHAHAHA, YOU'RE GAY, WE'RE NOT! GO PUT SOME PANTS ON!" Sophia shrieked. 

I swear Mia's having difficulty breathing cause she's laughing so fricking hard. 

"We're all GAY  Sophia. But okay I'll put some pants on, cause I know Mr. Witherspoon wouldn't like it if he saw me naked." he let out a sigh and left. 

"So, what's the plan?" Jason asked Sophia. 

"I don't know, ask Mia." 

"Where's Mia though?" I asked them.

"There!" Jason snorted. 

Mia was still lying on the floor trying to control her laugh. 

Damn it Mia.

"Earth to Mia, Paul's gone. Recover!" Sophia said.

"Sorry, it was...... just...... too funny!" Mia somehow managed to make out words and form the sentence. Strong, lol. 

I was still sipping my hot chocolate when Mia when regained her senses. "Alrighty, we're going shopping. Since our exams are over, we should let loose and do some shopping for college, eh? After all, New York is THE fashion hub!"

"uh... yeah i'll pass." Jason said. 

"Come with us? I'd love it if you'll join us." Sophia said.