10. It's always gonna hurt

Gentle reminder to add this book to your libraries so that ya'll don't miss updates.  

CHLOE'S POV

After a few hours of bickering and shopping for NYC, and knowing Declan, Alejandro and Juju, we all shared our contacts, and left for home. Sophia and I dropped Jason first since his driver wasn't feeling well, so he gave him an off. 

Sophia insisted on staying with me tonight too, but I told her I'll be fine. Reluctant to leave me alone for rest for the day, she literally forced me to say yes to her staying over tonight. I left her at her house for a few hours though, since I needed some time for myself. So she'll be coming over by 10. (It's 9:30 now.)

Mia had to fly back to Paris to her grandparents because of some work. They own some sort of Art Inc., she always tells me but my 2 year old brain always forgets about it. Anyways, it makes me happy that Mia is finally happy. After her parents' divorce she was shattered... Anyone would be. I wish no one goes through what she went through. But, she's healed now. And that's what matters. 

Declan told me he was going to leave for 'his city' tomorrow cause his mum misses him. He's kinda cute, and really formal when it comes to apologies. Good thing he has Juju, 50 points for that. Alejandro insisted on staying with Paul tonight, not for anything dirty/naughty. I know Paul and I know Alejandro that these two love birds will take their sweet sweet time. I think they went to Alejandro's room since that was the only place Alejandro knew and was convenient for Paul's lazy arse. 

And here I am, in my pajamas, sitting near window, watching these tiny rain droplets tapping my window pane literally every millisecond. Watching them race gives some sort of peace. 

"Hi sweetie." Mom  knocked at the door. 

"We brought you hot chocolate, since it's raining outside and you love to have it in rain so yeah, hot chocolate." Dad said. 

"You know you really need to change your ways of starting a serious conversation." I said and they chuckled. 

"See, I told you we should try something different" Dad told mom. 

"Ah, I love you too no matter how many time you use this same old trick." I hugged them both while still sitting on my window cushions.

"Here, your cup!" I took the warm cup in my hands and leaned on the window for support. 

"Mia explained everything to us. What happened, What he did to you, Who is actually is, etc. I know you might not like this but sweetheart we had to know what happened that broke you so much!" Mom said softly. 

"It broke our hearts, Chloe. Watching you in that condition, sobbing uncontrollably, eyes red, swollen..... we've never felt so helpless in out lives Chloe, that we're not able to take good care of you, and make sure your happiness stays intact." Dad told me. 

It broke my heart watching them like this, all because of me. 

"It isn't your fault, that my choice sucked! I let him play me. And I'm so so sorry that you both had to feel....this, because of me." I told them, I feel guilty because I made them feel that way. "Promise you won't have to feel this way ever again, because of me."

"God, always has a plan. Even if you think it's not the best for you, Just know that universe has seen much more than you have. Let it decide the direction where you turn your life's steering." Dad said. 

"Trust us sweetie, you won't regret it." they both looked at each other and smiled.

I gave them a nod and smiled, telling them I got their point.