14. I Allow You

Gentle reminder to add the book to your libraries so yall don't miss out on any updates.

CHLOE'S POV

He brought Juju with her. That's crazy. LOL.

And above that he let me ride with him, I mean I know that's nothing too serious, but it still felt..... weird. Though thanks to Juju for not making me feel awkward. She's fun, I don't know why was Ale shocked to see Juju all curled up in my arms, when we got out of the car. 

As soon as we reached the penthouse lift, Juju got out of my hands and stood by herself in the lift. 

Cute little doggo.

I, was awestruck, at the sight when the elevator doors opened. And I'm sure others were too. 

The living area was the first sight I had, the windows were massive. They were-

"CHLOEEEEE!!!!!! SOPHIAAAA!!!!!" I heard Mia. 

"MIAAAAAA" Sophia and I, both rushed to her, and well so did she. 

Three of us hugged each other for atleast a minute. It was safe to say that she missed us. 

"Where's Leila??" I asked Mia about her girlfriend.

"Someone called for me?" she emerged from behind a wall, wearing an apron. 

That must be the kitchen.

"CHLOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SOOOOOOOOOOPHIAAAAAAA" she screamed and hugged us both, tight.

Leila is the most cutest and sweetest woman you'll ever meet. Mia met her in Paris, while she was visiting her grandparents, three years back, and they haven't stopped loving each other ever since. Leila's an aspiring model, and honestly? I think she'll be on top in no time, given her skills.  

"Okay Leila, you're choking us now." Sophia said. 

We all chuckled. 

"Phew, I didn't wanted to die before giving birth to Jason's beautiful babies." she said.

Mia, Leila, Declan and Alejandro looked at us, shocked and surprised.

"What did you just say?" Leila asked 

"Yeah they kissed each other on our way to airport a few hours back." Paul told them.

"Uhm.... guys sorry to break it to ya'll but Declan and I need to leave for few hours, so we won't be helping you guys to settle in." Ale announced. 

It kinda made me sad when he said Declan needs to leave too, but I guess I'm sad cause Juju will go with them too.

"You two can go now, but dinner? With us!" Mia commanded them.

"Yes mam!" Declan saluted her. 

Touché

"Oh and bring Lavin with you too," Leila said.

"Who's Lavin?" Jason asked.

"It's our third and last friend cum brother." Ale told us. 

"Oh, cool. Bring him in. Chloe? Did you texted Belinda to come over?" Sophia asked me. 

"Yeah, she said, and I quota, *I'll bring honey*" I told them.

"Her puns are gonna be death of my some day." Paul made a straight face. 

"Alright, I think we should go now, or else we might be late." Declan said.

Why is he so keen on leaving so soon?!