7. I need that thing!

Gentle reminder to add this book to your libraries so that ya'll don't miss updates.

Also, I'd like ya'll to meet Latino, he's an amazing man, who loves being gay occasionally. 

CHLOE'S POV 

It was almost time for the crew to show up. I know I should be feeling gloomy and bad for the whole....'con' to end, but for some strange reason I feel the exact opposite of it. I know this shouldn't be the case, but I'm not gonna try and stop this feeling. I feel happy and free, and that's my mood for the day. 

Change my mind. Yeah no, you can't. 

"Sweetie, Paul and Mia are here." mom yelled from downstairs. 

I made a run to the living room area. Everyone knows better than anything to not make Mia wait. She turns all monstrous.

"Hello Mrs. Parker, I smell some pasta here. Can I have some? Actually you know what? I think you should rest, I'll help myself." and there goes Ben's saved pasta. 

"Dude, I saved it for myself!" Ben yelled from across the room. 

Speak of the devil and the devil appears. 

"Mhm.... I can give you one bite if you want?" Paul is already stuffing his mouth. 

Smash my head. 

"You're sucha pig" Mia chuckled. 

"Can you blame me? I was hungry!" 

"You literally ate all my lasagna 15 minutes ago." Mia stated. 

"15 minutes ago?? You sure Paul that you have a stomach and not... a trash bin?" I asked him

Lasagna is such a heavy dish man, how can he be so hungry when he JUST finished eating a full plate of it.

Pig. 

"I heard lasagna here, where is it?" ya'll Jason has arrived. 

"Let's just leave before these guys empty your fridge." Sophia said. 

"I'll sacrifice my pasta, if Chloe's taking her Tesla." Paul said with stuffed mouth, what the hell man? hahaha

"Go wash your hands, only then she will allow you to sit in her car." Sophia scolded  him.

"But-" 

"Wash. Your. Hands." 

"Ugh, fine. Wait for me." he crawled for the basin. 

And with that, we left for the mall as soon as Paul's hygiene was ensured by Sophia, lol. 

........

"So how's the weather in New York?" Jason asked Mia while entering the mall. 

"Well, it's basically hot and humid summers, chilly shiz winters, and wet monsoon. Yeah, that covers it all." she told us. 

"That was very helpful, thank you." Paul said and went straight into a store. 

We all gave each other a look. He's grumpy, lol. 

He's always grumpy when he's hungry. The man literally ate two full arse plates of pasta. We've given him right name, PIG!

"You guys, come here." Paul came back running. 

"let me guess.... another pair of trunks are your new favorites?" Sophia chuckled.

"No! Well yes, but no! I liked the t-shirt this time. Now hurry up!"