16. Call you what, sweetheart?

Gentle reminder to add the story to your libraries so..... yall don't miss any updates. 

CHLOE'S POV 

Sunday was much of a blur. I remember everyone staying in their respective rooms cause we all we too tired from traveling and get togethers. 

Alejandro stayed with Paul for the day and managed office work from their room. Yes it is THEIR room now. 

Juju decided to stay over too. Declan tried to get her out of the penthouse, but she's too smart for this world. I bet she would've been ruling the world by now if she was a human. But who cares? She's still ruling. 

Declan came over at evening because he was too tired to drive back to his house. And 10 minutes later I found out his house is just 2 blocks away.

But I decided to not let him know about my little discovery. 

I gotta admit though, he looks attractive as heck in a suit. 

I t's finally the day when we officially start our college. 

Paul was too excited for himself and ended up poking himself thrice in his eye. We all were too busy laughing our arses off to help him. 

Alejandro, Lavin and Declan decided to join us at college. Mia and Leila kissed each other sweetly. While Jason kept insisting that him and Sophia should wear same colour clothes and Sophia bluntly rejected his pleas.

Poor guy

I wore a beige sweater with black jeans and knee high boots. I was satisfied with my look.

Dad had already shipped my car, so now we had two cars. 

Jason and Sophia took off in Jason's car. Mia, Leila, and Paul insisted on riding with me cause, 'It's their first car ride as a official pair'

Trip to University was about half hour drive, thanks to Leila and Paul's non stop drama, it was fun. 

Sophia and Jason were waiting for us with our university parking stickers. 

"Damn you Leila." Paul huffed then laughed, as soon as he got out of the car, while we all laughed. 

"Let me guess? The infamous debate on pineapple on pizza?" Jason said. 

"Is that even a question?" Sophia chuckled.

"Did someone say pizza?" Alejandro appeared at Paul's side.

"Leggoooooo! University Day 1!" Mia screamed while others hooted. 

I smiled at their silliness.

Declan was still nowhere to be found. 

Paul seemed to have noticed my anxiousness, so he came to me. 

"Ale said prince charming will be joining us inside the castle." 

I slapped his arm. 

"Ouch! What was that for?" he asked while rubbing his arm. 

"I never asked about that fool." I told him. 

"So, now I'm a fool huh?" 

Declan. 

What a friggin timing!

I turned my face to see him standing like Eiffel. 

When did he get so tall?

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." he smirked.