4. Forever Grateful

Gentle reminder, don't forget to add the book to your libraries and vote for it and tell me your views on it <<<<<<3.

CHLOE's POV

Baywatch. He never liked that movie as a matter of fact. He always loved horror movies. I loved them too. Horror is exciting.

I wanted to talk to him, vent out everything. Tell him everything that why did I did, what I did. Least to say he must hate me now.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I stood up for Paul, I just wish it wasn't so messed up. Paul is one of my best friends, and Archie? Does he even needs an introduction? I'm head over heels for him.

They say I'm blinded by Archie's manipulation, but I know that's not true. Sure he did things in the past that are objectionable, but nobody's perfect, right? We're growing together. I know I love him with all my heart. And I know his today's conduct with me, with Paul and with everyone else just broke me into a thousand pieces.

Yes, I am pissed at him, but I am pissed at myself more for handling the situation the way I did. I could've talked him out of it.

Sure, like you did in the car.

I need to shut my subconscious. I know there must be a reason for how he reacted. there has to be. I'm sure he's stressed. I am so foolish. Of course he's stressed out about exams, it's like his thing to worry about little things.

Sure, little things like you, like your feelings, like your emo-

Shut up shut up! I don't need any opinions, even if its from my own subconscious.

Enough! If I sat here, sulking into my own damn thoughts, I'd go crazy. I need to talk to him! I have to. I can't stay away from him. He is someone I'm used to being around. Everything feels empty.....hollow without him. I have to make things right.

Cause I love him is because I can't give up on him.

Even if his each episode of drama takes a bigger toll than last time, I'd still can't stop loving him. I know this is toxic, but this my only and only wish.

He is my wish.

I looked around me, and saw everyone asleep. Paul was on the ground against the recliner. On the recliner was Mia who was sleeping like a baby. Sophia was on the right side of me on the bigger couch with her head on Jason who was on her right. They looked perfect. I wish I could see them proposing and getting proposed tonight.

Without giving a second thought, I carefully stood up from the couch, making sure not to wake anyone of these amazing people who love me to death and will be so disappointed if they realize what I'm about to do.

I searched for my phone everywhere, including the car. To my luck, which is sooooo good I just couldn't find it.

"It has to be somehwere here, where could they hide it?" I told myself in a low volume, cause..who wants to wake them up. I know I don't.

"If you have to do something and have to hide it from your own friends, you know you're doing wrong."

Mia told us this once, those words ringed in my ears like alarm. But that's just a statement which isn't true for all of the situations.

You know you're wrong.

NO, I'm not wrong. I just need to talk to him, everything will be fine then. I know it will be.

After a 20 minute intense searching, i couldn't find my phone.

"Where have you hid it!" I whispered.