11. Narcissist-est Kid

Gentle reminder to add this book to your libraries so that ya'll don't miss updates.  

DECLAN'S POV

Days have passed since I came back to New York. And there wasn't a single moment in complete 24 hour span when she wasn't on my mind.

SIMP.

I've been trying to shut my subconscious ever since, but it just won't take a nap or you know... DISAPPEAR. 

It's 16th December, and she told me she's gonna arrive here by 18th. Well not her, I try to maintain my distance cause I don't wanna scare her away, plus she just got out of a toxic relationship and I'm sure she needs her time and space after whatever happened with her. 

Sophia and Jason update? He still hasn't proposed her cause he said and I quote *What if she rejects me? That would ruin my any chance to stay near her.* This dude has some real issues. Anyone with eyes could see how much Sophia likes him.

Anyway, Alejandro and Paul are always on a call with each other. It's kinda weird watching Ale like this. I mean no hard feelings man, I'm insanely happy for him, but I think self discovering time is necessary too, right? Self time is important for everyone, shall they be single or not. But alright, it's their relationship, they know best how to keep it afloat. It's almost midnight and I'm so sure they are still talking to each other. What the heck do they even talk about for whole darn day?

Mia is already in New York with her girlfriend. I met them yesterday at a cafe near my company. Leila Laurent, aspiring model. She sure's got the charm, though it's still raw. 

How do I know that? I grew up watching my parents do handle the company. And running a company not just includes paperwork and a bunch of signatures, but different interactions too. I've been trained by my father since I was 12, to handle this company. They never forced the company over me, they always let me keep my options open. But I guess this runs in family, so I never had interest in anything but Cooper Enterprises Holdings Inc. 

Leila is originally a New Yorker, and I knew she recognized me, given them glimmer in her eyes and excitement. Well duh, she's meeting the Declan Cooper. I'm basically everything what a girl wants. 

Except Chloe. 

You won't leave a single chance, would you my dearest and only subconscious. 

I just hope tomorrow passes quickly and 18th arrives soon, cause I can't wait to meet her. 

I know they all are renting a six-bedroom penthouse here cause I was the one who helped then. And yes I helped them get the one that was nearest to my mansion. heheh. 

Arrive soon my tigress, cause I can't wait anymore. 

"Well then you should text her!" I heard Ale. 

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

"You said it out loud. You still want me to repeat it?"

"No!" How the- How did I not realize that I said it out loud? 

"Just text her already." 

"You sure? Won't this make me look desperate?" 

"Well aren't you desperate?" he questioned me.

"Well yeah, but I don't want her to feel suffocated or anything. She might need her time and space after you know...whatever happened with her because of that douche." I confided in Ale. 

"Dude, simple rule. If you wanna talk to someone, just text them! If they need space, they'll tell you or give you sign. plural. " I heard Paul.