CHANGE OF PLANS

CHAPTER-26
CHANGE OF PLANS

I stared up at him and gulp audibly.

His gaze was completely black.

Dark.

Deadly.

He wasn't going to answer you, stupid.

"My mom left me with Aria."

I was shocked. Both by that he actually answered me and what did he mean by she left him with Aria?

"Why?" I whispered.

He narrowed his eyes at me, "That's another question."

And just like that, he was back to being asshole again. I rolled my eyes at him and then he asked his next question, "Tell me something about you that nobody knows." Come on. Seriously? I really didn't want to answer his question but I was already losing so I didn't want to kiss him either.

I blushed even before speaking and didn't meet his eyes, "I always wondered..." I knew what I was about to say would boost up his ego even more. In my peripheral vision, I watched him cocking his brow silently asking me complete my sentence. "I always wondered what it would feel like to date you, you know. To be really with you. To see the non-asshole side of you."

That bastard smirked again and I knew he was more than satisfied with my answer. I knew that wasn't the darkest fantasy or something like that but it was what it was. I had always wondered if Austin found me attractive. If I was his type. Guess everybody wanted to impress the bad boy.

Okay, putting everything aside, it was my turn. "Tell me something about you that nobody knows," I countered. Austin gawked at me and then out of a sudden pulled me to him until I was straddling his thighs.

"Hey!" I protested but settled anyways on his warm thighs. He looked up at me, "You can't repeat questions," he said. I smiled, "That wasn't the rule, Mr. Archer."

"It wasn't, hmm?" he said hoarsely as his palm crept under my dress and settled on my ass. "Yes, it wasn't." My breathing heaved. He shifted me on his lap so that my p*ssy was pressed up against his c*ck. My hands flew up to his shoulder for support. "Austin," I breathed, "you're distracting me."

"What can I do, Eva? I just can't help to keep my hands to myself when I'm around you," he whispered and leaned in to kiss my jaw and kneaded my butt cheeks at the same time. I closed my eyes against the intrusive sensation. Every fiber of my logic was willing me to stop this or hate this, to consider it a violation, but...was it a violation if I wanted him to put his finger inside me? Or better yet, his c*ck? Was it a violation that he was causing an uncontrollable throb between my legs?

He leaned in so his hot breaths brushed against my throat. Goosebumps broke over my skin as he murmured in a low, husky voice, "Do you want me to touch your p*ssy, Eva?"

"No," I breathed. "I want you to answer my question," I protested but still tilt my throat to the side as if giving him better access.

To do what, I didn't know.

"Hmm, you sure, baby?" he asked against my neck.

"Yes," it was my weakest 'yes' yet.

The double assault of his breath against my throat and his fingers at the edge of my most sensitive part awakened a deep-seated throb. My thighs clenched around his hand as if inviting him to the place that ached the most.

"If I answer your question, will you let me put my c*ck in you right here, right now? Will you ride me?"

Damn him.