FRUSTRATION

*Above is Gienna.*

CHAPTER-17
FRUSTRATION

I woke up wet. And frustrated. Sexually frustrated. And mad. At my husband.

"God," I groaned.

What the fuck was happening with my life? I was frustrated because Austin said what happened last won't happen again. Why did it matter anyway? It was good. For both of us. We still had 360 days more to spend together in this fake marriage. Fucking 360 days! In only five days, I had kissed Austin, got his fingers and tongue in my p*ssy, got jealous over his ex-girlfriend, and had seen his c*ck and gave him a hand job.

I needed to gather myself. Control yourself, Eva! Get over this shit!

Yes, I had to get over this shit.

By the time I went down for breakfast around 9, Austin was already gone. Mariella told me he left early than usual because he had something important to handle. Yeah. He just didn't want to face me. I knew it. But never mind. I didn't care because I didn't want to face him either.

Because I really had nothing to do, I went outside to take a walk in the garden. Guards were standing on the front gate, all dressed in the black suit and black shades. As I passed two guards standing on the entrance, they both nodded curtly at me in acknowledgement. I smiled hesitantly and nodded back because it was all so...awkward.

When I passed few more guards, I noticed the same Iron Gate on the far end corner. And I was curious again. What was there? Inquisitiveness crawled up to me and I took a step in that direction but halted when one of the guards, at least six feet tall stood in my way like a brick wall and folded his hands on his front.

"Ma'am," he nodded at me. "Is there something I can help you with?" his heavy voice, heavier than Austin's, attacked my ears.

"Uh..." I glanced at the gate over his shoulder, "I was just heading over the there," I pointed at the Gate. His expression remained stoic when he spoke, "Forgive me for being rude, ma'am, but you are not allowed to go past the garden area of the mansion let alone go to the other side."

I bit my lip and frowned, "Why? What's there?"

"Boss has that area restricted for you," he told me.

"O—kay. What about the other part of my question?"

He remained silent.

"Seriously?" I threw my hands in the air. "I'm already locked up in your boss' mansion and now he can't even let me wander around its premises too?"

He still remained silent.

I bit my lip again, "Can I at least have your name?" I asked the tall guard. "Scott, ma'am," he nodded at me.

"American?" I asked.

"British," he replied.

And I took in the sight of him. Tall, dirty blonde hair, olive skin and lean body. His eyes were shielded by the big sunglasses so I couldn't see whether his eyes were really on me or not. "Okay, Scott, since I'm the wife of your Boss, you are supposed to follow my orders too. So, will you please step aside and let me make my way to where I want to go," I gave my sweetest smile.

He remained unaffected. "I am sorry, ma'am, but Mr. Boss' commands always overrules."

Even when Austin wasn't around me, he didn't stop pissing me off. "You know what. Fuck you and your Boss," I seethed.