UNBELIEVABLE

CHAPTER-27
UNBELIEVABLE

I was in the shower, the hot water cascading down my body and thoughts of Austin with Gienna creating a havoc in my mind.

Why did he leave with Gienna? Why didn't he take me with him? Why did he choose her over me? And most of all, why did I care? It wasn't like Austin was my real husband.  It was just a stupid, stupid contract that God knew why I agreed to, and I was going to drown in money when it ends. This all shouldn't matter.

Austin shouldn't matter.

I knew sleeping with him was a bad idea. I never did this kind of things. No strings attached sex. Yeah, you were a virgin before you slept with him, Eva. It may not be new for him but it was new for me. I needed to get my shit together.  I wasn't like this. I didn't get jealous because someone wanted my man.

He is not your man!

Austin was blindsiding me. He was ruining everything. He was playing with my mind. And I had to do something about it. Fast.

I stepped out of the shower, wiping my body with a towel and wrapped it around my body and tucked it between my breasts.

Austin was never supposed to come back. From what I recall from our last encounter, he said that I would never have to see him again. Then why did he come back? Just because he wanted to hire a bride? Or more like he wanted to hire me.

I closed the bathroom door behind me, my mind still occupied with him. Why didn't he choose Gienna if he was so hell bent to have a bride? After all he said she could suck a c*ck and from what I know I think she was also a perfect match for him. She was the per-

"Fuck," I gasped because he scared the hell out of me. Austin, my fake husband,  was stretched out on the bed, his head resting against the headboard and his eyes were watching me like I was his prey, which I was in a way.

"What the hell are you doing here?" And the fact that I was practically naked in front of him wasn't helping at all.

Instead of answering my question, his hooded eyes dropped down to my cleavage and he gulped audibly. No way I was going to have sex with him tonight. Or ever.

"I'm up here," I snapped my fingers.

"You're also down there," he smirked.

Jesus Christ. This man...

"I asked you something. What're you doing here?" Just because I was practically naked and he was looking at me like he wanted to devour me, I wasn't gonna back down.

He cocked his head to the side, "I told you we'd continue our conversation. So, I'm here to talk and also to fuck you if you're compliant."

If I'm compliant? Seriously? What the fuck is wrong with this man?

"No, thank you very much. I'm not interested in either of them so you can go fuck yourself, Mr. Archer," I smiled sweetly at him.

I walked over to my closet in search of my night gown but stopped in my track when he said, "Drop it."

I arched my brow at him in question.