HIM AND I (PART- 2)

CHAPTER-24
HIM AND I
(PART- 2)

I wrapped a towel around me tucked it between my breasts as I exited the bathroom after taking a hot shower.

A hot shower after a hot sex.

I bit my lip when the memories came rushing back. I could still feel Austin inside of me and no matter how much I tried not to think about him, I always ended up blushing thinking about what had happened this morning.

When I entered my room, blushing like a teenage girl, a white box almost the size of a small laptop bag was resting on my bed.

What?

I tiptoed to my bed and picked up the note that was stuck on it.

Wear me.

-A

Austin gave me another dress? Oh, my god. If he wanted to keep gifting me these dresses then why the hell did he already bought me a closet full of it? And... he wanted to dress me up when we were going out.

Like a couple. Like on date.

Wait. Was it a date?

He just said he was taking me out not that...it was date or something.

Anyways, out of curiosity, I opened the box and found a simple black summer dress and matching panties in it. When I picked up the soft fabric, another note fell from it.

If you choose not to wear panties, I'm totally with you on it. They're gonna get ruined at the end of the day anyway.

-A

Fuck him. He wanted to take me out without panties? And in just a light fabric? Had he gone mad? But then again, it was Austin we were talking about. He always had sex on his mind.

As Austin had asked me, I wore the dress, along with the panties and decided to wear my hair down. My strands fell down to my breasts as I brushed them and after applying a little makeup, I watched myself in the floor-length mirror.

The hem of the dress ended on my mid-thigh and the straps came down from my neck to flash my cleavage not too much. The back had a once over criss-cross so I couldn't wear any bra. But I knew Austin had chosen this dress on purpose. He didn't want me to wear any bra.

I sighed. I loved the dress. It looked great on me. And somehow I didn't want to disappoint Austin so I didn't mind changing either. After putting on my heels and running my fingers through my hair once again, I picked up my phone and marched down.

Surprisingly, Austin was waiting for me by the stairs, leaning against the banister with his back to me and on hearing the clicking of my heels against the floor, he turned to me.

Dressed in a blue denim shirt with its sleeves rolled up to his elbows and the top two undid button flashing a silver of his skin, dark jeans and messy hair, he watched me with a smirk on his mouth.

"I see you liked my gift," he smirk widened when I reached him.

"I did. Thank you," I smiled sheepishly.

He pulled me to him by the waist and his hands rested on my ass. He kneaded my ass and I knew what he was looking for.

Panty lines.

Which when he felt, he frowned, "I thought I said you didn't have to wear any panties," he whispered against my mouth.

My cheeks heated, "I wasn't going out without wearing any panties. It's...shameful."