KIDNAPPED

CHAPTER-35
KIDNAPPED

My body ached. Everything was sore. For the last two days, my husband had succeeded to teach me not to forget him.

Austin surprised me when instead of David, he was waiting for me on Wednesday night when I left my building. And then he took me to dinner.

And then he fucked me. Hard.

In the restaurant's bathroom, then in his car and then in my bedroom. And the process continued on the next day as well. I swear that man was never tired. And never flaccid as well. I had to beg him to stop. To stop claiming every part of me. There was no part of me that was untouched by Austin. Even during sex, he constantly reminded me that one day he was going to claim my...other hole too. He'd claim all of me and ruin me for any other man.

Holy, Jesus. What was happening in my life? It was like I was surrounded by Austin and Austin and Austin. My day started with his thoughts in my mind, then I'd meet Mandy on my way to work and she'd constantly nag about Lucifer, and while working my mind drifted back to Austin because he'd make my body hurt so good and then my day ended with Austin in my bed.

This was all so...ugh...distracting.

I should rename him as Austin Distracting Archer.

I just needed a...minute.

Away from here.

I grabbed my purse, told Sara on the reception that I'm going out for a break and headed for the elevator. If I'd use the front door, David and André would be standing there and would follow me like shadows. I didn't want them around me right now. It made me think that Austin was around me even then.

So, instead of heading for the front door, I made my way towards the maintenance room and stepped out of the building through the back door in an alley.

Phew.

It was empty.

The cold air prickled my skin and I shivered. I didn't know where I was going but I still walked on the main street, watching cars and people either leaving for work or God knew where. Finally, some fresh air and I was-

"Eva!"

And there went my free time flying.

I turned around to find Mandy practically sprinting towards me through the crowd. I swear to God this woman was infuriating. How did she even know I was here?

I forced a smile when she was in front of me, panting. "Hey, Mandy."

"Hey," she said out of breath. "Where are you going at this time?" She asked.

"Nowhere. I just wanted to take a walk."

"Oh, okay. Mind if I join?"

Very much.

"No, not at all."

And then she wrapped her arm in the crook of my own and we walked on the sidewalk while she babbled things about her work, her new project and how she met a man yesterday and they went on a date.