CONFESSIONS OF EVERY KIND

*Above is Ethan Hoult*

CHAPTER-46
CONFESSIONS OF EVERY KIND

Austin had been following me for four days since he reappeared in my life. He didn't say anything, nor did he try to hide his presence. He clearly stalked me everywhere.

Literally everywhere.

No matter where I was. He even stayed the whole night outside of my apartment in his car. He was just goddamn everywhere.

I didn't know what he wanted until he approached me again after my weekly doctor visit.

He was waiting for me outside the building, leaning against his car. I swear that man didn't feel cold. While I was covering myself with three sweaters in the bone-chilling winter, he was just standing in his black suit.

"Eva." He called me.

I ignored him.

He followed me as I made my way to hail a taxi but Austin grabbed my arm.

"Don't touch me." I yanked my arm from him.

He stepped back a little. "Just listen to me, once."

"Have you signed the papers yet?" I asked. I needed to be arrogant or else the fact that he wasn't mine anymore or that he cheated on me would break me again.

His jaw set in a hard line at my question. "I told you I'm not giving you a divorce."

My own lips pressed in a thin line. "Then I don't think we have anything to talk about." I turned on my heels but he didn’t let me.

He stepped in front of me to stop me from escaping as he looked down at with hard eyes. "Why doesn't he come with you to see the doctor?" He asked.

Uh...what?

But then I remembered, Austin thought it was Ethan's baby. I glared up at him, "Ethan. His name is Ethan. And he is a busy man, unlike you. Just because he doesn't accompany me, doesn't mean he doesn't care about me."

I meant to leave again but Austin's voice stopped me. "I'm not letting you walk home. I'll drop you."

I scoffed. "You don't have to pretend you care about me, Austin. I can take care of myself."

"There's no pretending here," he growled. "You're pregnant and I'm not letting you fucking walk all the way to your house."

"It's not your baby, so you don't have to be—" I stopped talking when Austin stepped close to me, close enough that our toes touched.

"I don't care if it's mine or not. All I know is that you are mine. And everything that belongs to you, belongs to me. You may have forgotten in the time lapse, but let me remind you. You still have my last name. You are still my wife. So, the baby inside of you is mine, too. I don't care if the baby doesn't have my blood, but it will have my name. I'll be his father."

I was shocked. Did...did he just really say what I thought what he'd said?

Austin wanted to name another's man child as his'? The man who was so possessive of me that he didn’t even want me to look at  another man was saying he'd accept someone else’s baby?

I mean he thought it was Ethan's baby but...but I thought he'd leave me alone if he thought I had someone else's child. Then why...

"I'll talk to him. I will convince him, beg him if I have to. I'll give him anything he wants, money, fame whatever he wants as long as he agrees to give you and my baby back to me." Austin decided.