SECRET OUT

"Above is Cynthia"

CHAPTER-16
SECRET OUT

This chapter contains mature-content. So, if you aren't interested, feel free to skip the whole chapter.

The moment the car came to a stop, I didn't wait for Austin or anyone else to help me out. I lunged for the door, jumped out and ran inside. From the corner of my eyes, I noticed Austin giving me a death glare but I didn't care. How could he be mad when treated me like I didn't even exist few minutes ago? Fuck him. Grabbing my dress, I headed upstairs and slammed my door shut.

I didn't know why, but I was angry. But I guess I was angry because I was jealous. And I didn't want to be jealous. How could he go from a man who gave me an orgasm in a hall full of people to a man who didn't even pay attention to me?

I kicked off my heels and swiped them away with my feet and they slammed against the wall with a click. I didn't care if they were broken. Austin didn't seem to care about his money anyway.

"Ugh," I ran my hand through my hair furiously. I didn't have a claim on Austin. He wasn't even my real husband! It was all fake. Yet again, I had let him gave me an orgasm. Twice! Fucking twice!

Jesus, the pent up sexual frustration of months was taking over me. I was always interested in Austin. Since, the first day I saw him. But I wasn't gonna bang my boss. And he was an asshole. I even dreamt about him making love to me. I masturbated while thinking about him. And now, when I knew he had even a slight interest in me, it just acted as a fuel in my fire. My sexual fire. I wanted to have sex with him. Jesus, I wanted him to pop my cherry.

I needed a shower. A cold shower.

I sighed and stood in front of the floor length mirror and reached for the knot behind my neck to undo it and just then I heard the opening of my room's door with a click. I turned around to watch Austin walking inside my room and shut the door slowly behind him.

Two clicks. He locked the door.

"What are you doing here?" I clipped.

He shoved his hands in his pockets and stared at me. Even in the dimly lit room by the after rays of the sun emerging from the window, I could see he wasn't wearing his suit jacket either his vest. His shirt sleeves were rolled up to his elbows revealing his veined forearms.

I was distracted again.

I shook my head, "What are you doing here?" I repeated, this time more sternly.

"To finish what I started," his heavy voice echoed in my room.

What?

Before I could ask or protest, he was already in front of me and swirled me around so that I was facing the mirror and my back was plastered against his chest. His heated hand gripped my waist and nuzzled my neck. Since, I was not in my heels anymore, I barely came up to his shoulders so when my head fell back slightly, it pressed up against his shoulder.

"Austin, what—"my words evaded when he pressed an open-mouthed kiss just below my ear. God. He licked the spot where he had just kissed me and my toes curled. Jesus, he had found my sensitive spot.

He trailed hot kisses against my neck as his hands started traveling north and came to a stop behind my neck. And then he gave a small tug. And the straps easily gave away.

Fuck. I wasn't wearing any bra. And my breasts were on display. And they weren't really big enough. My cheeks heated from shame because I was standing half-naked in front of him. I tried to cover myself immediately but he held my hands and pressed them against my thighs.