EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED

CHAPTER-48
EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED

This chapter contains mature-content, so if you aren't interested, feel free to skip the second half of the chapter.

Seven months later -

AUSTIN'S POV :-

"Mum," I said, "Fina wouldn't talk to me." My head hurt as I stared at Fina's bloodied face. Her legs were covered in blood as well. I shook her again but she wouldn't look at me. She wouldn't say anything.

"It's okay, sweetheart, she's just sleeping. She'd wake up soon." Mum told me as she drove us away from our house.

Four men. That was all I remember. They took all three of us and then beat me up when I tried to fight them. They then took Fina and tore her clothes. And then thrust their penises inside her. I couldn't understand what they were doing but Fina was crying and I wanted to shove them away from her. To stop them from hurting her.

They took mum too and tore her clothes as well. Mom bled between her legs too. But she didn't cry.

Everything was so confusing for me.

"Mum, where are we going?" I asked her. She wiped the blood from my cheek as she stared at me. "Somewhere safe." That was all she said.

"An....Angelo," I heard Fina's soft voice. "Fina!" I clasped her hand in mine as I stared at her dark figure. "It hurts," she cried. Fina didn't have any cuts on her body but she was covered in blood. "Where does it hurt, sis?" I asked. She placed my other hand on her stomach and pressed down. "Here." She told me.

My brows knit together. "Your stomach? Are you hungry?"

I couldn't understand why would her stomach hurt. Was it because of what the men did back there?

"Just hold on, Fina. We'd go to the doctor soon." Mum assured us.

Fina fell asleep in my arms again as I stared at mum. She looked scared. She only looked scared when dad was around or he was beating me up. But that wasn’t the case right now. We were running from those four mask men.

But why run away? Why not call dad and ask him to kill them? Dad liked killing. He even asked me to kill.

"Mum, why—"

"We're here." The car came to a stop and I stared where he had stopped. It wasn't a hospital. It was a house. Aunt Aria's house. Why had we come here?

Mum quickly unbuckled me and carried Fina in her arms and grabbed mine as well.

"Mum, what are we doing here?" I asked but she didn't tell me. She looked more afraid than she was before.

Mum rung the bell as we waited for the door to be opened. It was late at night. Everyone would be asleep by now. I wasn't sure if Aunt Aria would open the door or not.

But the door did open, and then appeared Uncle Henry with Aunt Aria and they both stared at us in horror.

"Oh, my God, Kiara. What happened?" Aunt dragged us inside and closed the door.