A+A

Aiden's POV

"I can't believe we're going to London!" I exclaim, jumping up and down. Beeps go off in front of us as we walk closer and closer to the airport security. "Please step through sir" a officer directs Ty, who was in front of me. Tyler followed him with Adam behind me. Ty and Tyler walked through, being thoroughly checked one by one. I was next. "Miss" the officer says with a smile, extending a hand out to me. I smile and walk forward. I could almost feel Adam's eyes keep locked on to me, readying himself for anything to happen. After I step out, I stand with Tyler and Ty.

We watch Adam walk through as a unexpected alarm sounds. "Sir please step aside" the officer commands. Adam does as told and follows him to the side. The officer picks up his bag and searches through it until pulling a giant bottle of shampoo. "Sir you can only carry a 8 ounce bottle" the officer says, throwing away the container. He quickly zips up the bag, handing it to Adam then proceeding on to the next person. Tyler, Ty and I couldn't help but erupt into laughter. "What? I needed all of that shampoo to keep my hair looking luscious" Adam says confidently in a weird voice. Our group laughs louder and harder before grabbing our bags. "Alright", Tyler breathes, "Our plane is at J-16".

Slowly, we begin to walk in the direction of our plane. I strap my bag across my shoulder, looking around at the airport. We finally arrive at the boarding station and jump in line to board. I pull out my phone and earphones, sliding one in my ear. I put my phone into my back pocket before returning my attention to the line in front of me. However, someone to my left stole my attention. I turn to look at a man who seemed to be the same age as I. He had a weird, disturbing smirk plastered across his face. With that, I also notice that he was slowly walking towards me. One of his eyes quickly close, then fly back open. Did he just wink at me?! He stepped closer, causing me to tense up. I flinched as Adam wrapped a protective arm around me, trading places. I stood in his old spot, glancing over at Adam who was glaring at the man. I turned away quickly and pulled Adam towards the plane, getting on. "You're safe love" Adam whispers, holding me to him tightly.

I nod, taking his hand. Adam leads us to our seats, stowing away our items in the overhead compartments. Ty and Tyler got the seats in front of us. "Can I please get the window seat?" I question, smiling big. He chuckles, nodding. I smile and jump into my seat excitingly. Adam sits next to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. I lean against him and put the other earphone in, drowning the little conversations happening around us. My eyes started to become heavy and a yawn was approaching. A warm pair of lips make contact with my cheek as I slowly slip from consciousness.

'Where are you taking me Adam?' I ask, smiling big. He wraps his hands around my face, shielding my eyes.'It's a surprise honey' he whispers, pushing me forward lightly. I giggle and continue walking until Adam suddenly stops me, removing his hands. We were standing on a cliff, overlooking the city. "Wow Adam.." I whisper as he picks me up bridal style. He gently lays me down on a blanket where my eyes drift up, seeing the sky painted in stars. The sight above takes my breath away. Adam gently lays next to me, interlocking our fingers. "It's so beautiful" I say, smiling in awe. "I know you are" he replies, causing my cheeks to turn a cherry red color.

"So what's all of this for?" I question, my eyes never leaving the stars. Adam sighs before standing back up, pulling me up with him. He pulls his phone out of his pocket, texting someone. What was he doing. Adam pulls me toward the edge of the cliff facing the city. He slowly wraps his arms around me, holding me to him tightly. "Look up" Adam whispers as three bangs go off. I look up to see A+A across the sky in blue letters. I smile big, turning to face Adam. I look up to see him but realize that he was on the ground on one knee. No way... "Aiden, the time we have spent together has been the best part of my life. We've been through the hardest trials and the thickest problems. We made it through together. I can't spend another day without calling you mine in a special way. Aiden, will you marry me?" he mutters, a smile growing on his face. I stand there awestruck while tears fill my eyes. Words refused to leave my mouth. Say yes Aiden. Just say yes. My head nods gently, watching Adam pull out a ring with three diamonds on it. Two on the side that was the shade of Aquamarine and the middle a pure diamond. I smile big, tackling him to the ground. "Of course I will!!" I exclaim happily. He smiles, holding me tightly. "I love you Mrs. Dahlberg" he whispers, sending chills down my spine.

"Aiden. Aiden wake up" Adam whispers, poking my nose. I shake my head, looking around. "What's going on?" I question. "You were crying... Are you alright?" he asks, pulling me to him tightly. I nod, smiling big. "Just a wonderful dream" I reply. He smiles and leans over, kissing my cheek. I blush and turn to look out the window. We were passing over nothing but water. The clouds scattered all below us in thick bundles. Just looking at them makes me want to jump out of this plane and lay on one. It looks to be able to hold a human when in reality that would only happen for a millisecond. "Watch this!" I hear Tyler exclaim while my face is shoved into the glass. Ty and Adam erupt into quiet laughter as I pull away, glaring at Tyler. "That's only partially paybacks for my red hair" Tyler says with a smirk. "Just wait til London Brotato" I spit with anger. While looking in the direction of Tyler, I notice the guy that winked at me was sitting diagonal from us. I tried to pay no attention to him but all he was doing was staring and smirking. Was he plotting something? Why was he so obsessed with me? I grab Adam's arm tightly, watching the man turn away quickly. Tyler chuckles, turning back around in his seat, facing forward. "Awe. You'll be okay. I know you can get Tyler back way worse than that" Adam chuckles out, kissing my forehead that was recently shoved into the glass. I sigh, leaning my head against the seat. That man couldn't stay out of my head. Adam didn't even realize the man was sitting right there or even that he was staring at me. How in the world was I able to put up with these boys? I have no clue in all honesty, but, I couldn't imagine where I would be without them.

~A/N~

Welcome back! I hope you guys enjoy the first chapter of the sequel!