It's time

Adam's POV

It has been a week since Aiden was taken away from me once again. I haven't slept one minute. I've refused to eat anything. I need my Aiden back. Anytime I would bring up us getting Aiden back to Tyler, he would always reply with "help will be here as soon as it can Adam". I can't just keep sitting around here and waiting while she could be giving up on life at this very moment. Aiden needs to be safe and away from harm, even if that means I have to risk my own life. I leave tonight, with or without Ty, Tyler, Phoebe and whatever "help" that is coming.

I look up from my hands and lean up, my eyes glued to the floor. Little droplets of water soak into the carpet from the recent week. I stand and walk to the closet, pulling out a duffle bag. "Adam?" a voice questions, knocking lightly on my bedroom door. I look up to see Tyler walk in and close the door behind him. "What is it?" I question, stopping from packing my bag for the upcoming night. "What are you doing?" he asks back, crossing his arms. I shake my head and nudge the bag to the side. "Doesn't matter. What did you need?" I question. He gives me a look before replying "we leave tonight to find Aiden". A smile grows on my face before I run over and hug him lightly. "Thank you for all of your help" I mutter, letting go of him. "And I also found these" he mutters, handing me a pile of papers. I look at him confused, going through each of the papers. They were notes sent to Aiden by Devon. "Why didn't she tell us?" I question, continuing to go through the papers. He paused for a moment, as if deciding what to reply with. "Probably to save us from being apart of the problem. She wanted them to take her and leave us alone" he whispers. I nod as he turns back towards the door. "Wait Tyler?" I say, stopping him. He looks over his shoulder as I say "who are the people that we have been waiting for?". He smiles before whispering "other people that I worked with in the CIA".

Aiden's POV

I have no idea how long it has been since I have been here. My body aches and screams all over. Dawn, Daniel and Devon have all been in here multiple times a day to beat me. They, now, have a security system and cameras set up all around my room to make sure there is no way for me to escape again. The locks on my door were upgraded as well. For the time that I have been here, I have never felt so worried. Now that I was engaged, I was beyond worried of what they could do to Adam if he did end up coming after me. Due to my bad thoughts taking over, I would always look at my ring and wonder if Adam had given up on me. This is the billionth time that I've been taken away so I don't blame him if he did give up on me.

"Oh Aiden!!" a voice mutters, taunting me. Please kill me. Just end me now so I don't have to deal with this pain anymore. I look up with my non black eye. The black eye was swollen shut while my jaw and cheekbones were covered in bruises, along with my arms, back, legs and torso. Just like the time before, they haven't fed me much. Only enough to keep me conscious. The door swings open, lighting up the darkened room that I laid in. My eye squeezes shut as I wince at the bright light. Instead of being one of the three people I'm used to seeing, I'm greeted by a face that I have only seen once. "Man. They really have screwed you up" he mutters with a smirk.

It was the man that gave me the note in my bedroom. Without another word, he lifts me into the air, causing pain to shoot throughout my body. I whimper, attempting to look at him. "You're such a waste" he says, chuckling evilly. "So I've been told" I croak out, my throat proving how scratchy and dry it was. He simply chuckles before throwing me into the wall. I scream out, falling sharply to the floor. I scream again as he kicks me twice in the ribs then once in the head. My sight becomes worse than what it already was as I see the man leave the room. Slowly I fall deeper into the darkness that enveloped my room until blacking out completely.

The next time that I would once again awaken, everything would change.