Chapter 12

GABBY'S POV:

I was very proud of myself for the way I woke Soda. I felt kinda bad since he was wincing and I walked away, but hey. It made me feel powerful so it's alright!

"...and when I stood up, I body slammed Soda!", the gang all laughed. Soda walked out of the room, "aye Soda. Rumor has it shortie body slammed ya. Care to confirm?", Darry said with a smirk. I tried to hold in my laugh but I couldn't. Soda came and sat down beside me, "watch ya back Gabby. I'll get ya back". "Sure ya will soda", I said smirking.

DARRY'S POV:

I was a little concerned that something was going on between Gabby and Dally. Some of the pictures we saw last night made me wonder, is something going on between them?? I mean it wouldn't be a far stretch. Gabby has a thing for tall brunette guys, she's 16, he's 17, they're really close, I could foresee Gabby and Dally havin' sumthin' goin' on.

As I finished my thought, Gabby and Dally got up to go sit on the couch together. Our couch is fairly big, but they sat down right beside eachother. "Soda, Come ere a sec", Soda walked over to me, "what's up Dar?". "Has Gabby said anything about Dally? I mean, I feel there's sumthin' goin' on between em' and I'm solely basin' this off of the picture of them we saw last night", I explained.

Soda looked unsettled and gave an overprotective look, "wait a minute. What picture..?". I walked into the living room and made sure Dally and Gabby didn't see me. I picked up the picture of them, and when I turned to go back in the kitchen, they were sitting side by side. There wasn't any space in between them. I shook my head and walked back to Soda. I showed him the picture.

"Hold up! I didn't see that one last night!", Soda said uneasily

"Hold up! I didn't see that one last night!", Soda said uneasily. "Darry I'll be back!".

SODAPOP'S POV:

No one took pictures like that unless they're together. I don't know how to feel about Dally and Gabby. She just got her heart broken by Harry, and I don't want her to have to go through that again. "Darry I'll be back!", I said to Darry. I walked into the living room and saw Gabby and Dally staring eye to eye, sitting leg to leg. "Gabby can I talk to ya real' quick?". Gabby nodded and followed me onto the porch.

"You and Dally? What's goin' on there Gabby? And don't say it's nuthin' cause there's obviously sumthin'. I mean, the picture of you two last night? That looks more than a friendship to me, and y'all were sitting oddly close just now, so just tell me. I'm your best friend".

She looked pale, "hey Gabby, you feelin' alright?". "Uhh.. yea. I'm fine.", she continued, "I'll talk to ya about me and Dally later, alright?", I nodded and pat her back. We walked inside and she sat back down on the couch with Dally. But when she sat down, Dally put his arm around her, and she put her head on his shoulder.

I didn't have to wait for her to tell me if they were dating or not. The answer was pretty crystal clear. Gabby and Dallas either had a thing for eachother, or were secretly dating.