Chapter 36

GABBY'S POV:

Two-bit had calmed himself down after crying, and walked out to sit with Pony and Darry. I had put on a brave face for Two because I wanted him to think I felt better, but I didn't. Once Two-bit closed the door, I broke down crying again.

By now it wasn't tears of pain, it was anger. I huffed through my teeth, "why the hell did Harry have to be there that night?! Stupid stupid stupid Harry!" 

I got up, and chucked a photo book at the wall. When I threw the book, a picture flew out. It was a picture of Ponyboy, Johnny, Dally and me sitting on Darry's truck.

 It was a picture of Ponyboy, Johnny, Dally and me sitting on Darry's truck

When I picked up the picture, I broke down again. I hugged the picture close to my chest tightly, "I-I-I want D-d-dally".

DARRY'S POV:

Ponyboy and I were watching the news when Two-Bit walked out of Gabbys room. He had tear stains under his eyes, so Pony and I knew he was cryin'.

Two-bit sat down with a sigh, "she's really hurtin'.  I want him to come back and I want him to come back now".

"We all do Two-bit. I just hope he's alright.."

As I said that the front door slowly opened. In walked Sodapop, Johnny, Steve, and non other than Dallas.

Ponyboy ran over to Dallas and hugged him, "Dally we were so worried!"

Dally looked exhausted, "yea yea I know ya were. Now hop off. I gotta get to Gabby".

"Dallas wait a minute. You've gotta be calm when you get in there. She's emotionally drained, and when she sees you, she's gonna be overwhelmed. Just let her talk whenever she wants to talk", Two-Bit explained to him.

Dally nodded, and made his way down the hallway.