Chapter 24

GABBY'S POV:

As Johnny and I walked out of school, we passed Alyssa. She ran up to me and hugged me real tight, "Gabby are you alright? Did you dump him?? Did I miss it?!", I nodded. "Yea. I just dumped him. You 'oughta get to class and see for yourself what I did. Me and Johnny are gonna head home", she walked off to class.

DALLAS' POV:

I walked into the Curtis' house to check on Pony. When I walked in, Gabby was sitting on the couch with Pony, and Two-Bit was sitting on the floor drinkin' a beer watchin' Mickey, go figure.  I walked over to Gabby and kissed her forehead, "hey beautiful. Why're ya home? Your supposed to be at school.", as I asked Gabby that Two-Bit's jaw dropped, and his head turned to me.

"So Pony ain't kiddin?! Dally and the Curtis Princess are really together?!", Gabby nodded as she pulled my arm down for me to sit next to her. Two-Bit was shocked, "wow! Who else knows?!"  Gabby and I looked at eachother as I put my arm around her, "Soda, Pony, Darry, and Johnny that we know of-", I stopped her.

"Wait a minute. Johnny knows? When'd he find out?", I asked confused. Gabby giggled, "uhh well you see, I was talkin' to him on the bus this mornin', and it slipped out. He also kinda screamed it out accidentally and by now, probably the entire school knows", she said laughing. I smiled and shook my head, "that Johnny man. He's all heart, no brains", we all laughed. As I said that Johnny walked out from the bathroom, "ya know the walls ain't soundproof. All heart no brains, huh? Alright we'll see about that", he said.

"Johnny shut up. All of us are all heart no brains", we all looked at eachother in agreement. Johnny sat down next to Pony on the couch, and we all watched Mickey Mouse.