Chapter 39

GABBY'S POV:

I woke up to Dally rubbing my back, "wake up baby girl! C'mon let's go!", he said with a smile. I looked over at the clock, '4:45 a.m.'

"Dally? Do you see the time? I think your awake just a bit early"

"No I'm not. Just trust me Gabby, get up and get dressed then meet me on the porch", he smirked, kissed my forehead, and walked out of the room.

I got up out of bed, threw up some torn black jeans, a white sweater, and some white converse. I walked to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and met Dallas on the front porch.

He turned to me and smiled,"you look beautiful. You always do", he leaned forwards and kissed my forehead. Dallas threw his arm around my shoulder and we walked out the front gate.

"So Dal. Where're we goin?", I looked up smiling.

Dallas chuckled, "don't worry your pretty little head baby. You'll see when we get there"

We hopped into a car, probably stolen, and drove out of town. We drove south for about 45 minutes until we hauled to a stop on the side, of a what looked like an abandoned road.

"Dallas? Where are we?", I asked sitting up.

He looked over, smiled, and motioned for me to follow, "you'll see.."

Dallas picked me up, "cover ya eyes baby"

"Why do I have to cover my eyes...?"

"Just do it"

Dallas carried me up to the top of a hill and stood me on the grass.

He kept his hands over my eyes, "are you ready?"

I nodded as he took his hands off of my eyes. We were on the overlook of a beautiful flower meadow. The sky was golden and magenta, and the sun was hitting Dallas in the most perfect way.

I looked up at Dallas, "I love you Dallas Tucker Winston. I love you with everything in me, and I never want to be without you"

Dallas picked me up and kissed me. We sat down on a blanket together, holding hands, as we watched the sunrise.

 We sat down on a blanket together, holding hands, as we watched the sunrise