Chapter 28

JOHNNY'S POV:

As we got to the Drive-In, Dally didn't wanna pay, so we all snuck in through the opening in the wire gate. We took a seat in the front row of the folding chairs. The movie playing today was 'The Wizard of Oz', which for some reason, was always one of my favorite movies.

"Aye I'm gonna go get some cokes", Dally said getting up, "I'll come with you Dal", I stood up and walked over with him, and so did Two-bit and Steve.

GABBY'S POV:

Two, Dally, Steve, and Johnny left to get cokes for all of us. Pony Soda and I stayed in our seats because we hated to miss a good movie. We were laughing, and having a great, when all of a sudden, a group of socs started to walk over. One of which, was Harry. My heart started beating out of my chest, I was shaking. I grabbed Pony's hand and started shaking Soda, "guys it's Harry and his goons", I said with a shaking voice.

Pony looked over and his eyes got wide, "G-guys... it's the guy with the rings. Ya know.. the one that beat me and Johnny..", Pony said. I could tell he was terrified. "Go. Go to Dally and the guys. Go quickly before they see you Pony", I rushed him away. I held onto Soda's hand tightly, "don't worry Gabby. I ain't gonna let them do nothin' to ya". I smiled, and before I knew it, Harry was standing in front of me.

"What'd ya want Harry?", I asked tiredly. He looked impatient, probably drunk, "I want you, I want you bad, and I want you back.. but I want you in more ways than one..", Harry said with a smirk. By now, I was extremely uncomfortable.

Soda stepped in between us, "hey pal you back the fuck off of my sister ya hear me?". Harry chuckled, "you can't do anything. Gabby would come back to me in a heartbeat",Harry pulled my waist towards him, and forced me to kiss him. I tried to push away, but he was too strong.

Soda couldn't help 'cause he had run to see where Dallas was. He knew if he told Dally that Harry was tryna hurt me, it'd be game over.

Harry wouldn't let me go, and he wouldn't stop kissing me. I started to cry. He reeked of beer, and his breath was strong.

DALLAS' POV:

Me and the guys had finally gotten the cokes. The line was about a mile long. When we got out of the line Soda came running to us, "guys! Harry and his goons were trying to hurt Gabby! You've gotta come fast!".

When Soda told me that, I dropped my coke and went running towards where we were sitting. When we arrived, I saw the last thing I would want to ever see. Gabby and Harry were kissing, but she wasn't pulling away from him.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!", I hollered. They look startled and Gabby ran up to me, "Dally it isn't what you think-", I cut her off, "no it's exactly what I think. I let you in, I loved you. But you're just like Sylvia. A two timin' cheat."

I darted off out of the drive-in, and I went fast so they couldn't follow me.