Chapter 33

GABBY'S POV:

I walked out of the room to the bathroom quickly because I didn't want the guys to see me cryin'. I undressed and took a quick shower, then walked back to my room.

I put on one of Dally's black shirts he had left over here last week, which was like a dress on me, and some black shorts.

When I pulled the black shirt on, I took a deep breath of it. My eyes filled with tears because it still smelt like him. Dallas smelt like warm vanilla, with a hint of cigarettes.

As I was climbing into bed, Soda and Pony walked into our room. They got into their pajamas, and climbed into bed. Before Soda could get comfortable, "Soda? Could you sleep over here tonight? I don't wanna be alone", I said trying not to frown.

He half smiled sympathetically, "of course Gabs", he walked over to my bed and snuggled up next to me. I turned to look at him, "Soda? Do you think Dally's gonna be okay?", I was trying my best not to cry. I held back my tears with all the might I could.

Soda took a deep breath, "Dally's strong Gabby. He can get through anything, so yea. I think he's gonna be okay. Dally's gonna pull through".

Soda pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my forehead, "night sis. I love you", I smiled, "I love you too", we laid down snuggled up together like we used to when we were kids, and fell asleep.