Chapter 37

DALLAS' POV:

As I got to her door, before I walked in, I took a deep breath. When I was ready, I put my hand on the knob and slowly opened it.

When I walked into the room, I saw Gabby, curled up on the floor, hugging her knees, crying harder than I'd ever seen her cry before. I felt as if I were just punched in the stomach.

Gabby heard me close the door and she looked up. Her eyes got wide as saucers, "D-d-dally..? Is it really you...?", I half smiled, "yea baby. It's me".

Gabby stood up and cried harder. She ran over to me and jumped into my arms, "I'm so sorry Dally! It wasn't my fault Harry did that and I promise I never meant to hurt you!!"

"Shhh hey hey hey it's okay Baby girl. Relax. I've got you. I'm here now and it's gonna be okay".  I carried her over to the bed and sat her on my lap.

"Dal?? Can I tell you what really happened?"

"Of course baby. I'm here to listen, and I won't talk until your done".

Gabby took a deep breath, "Soda and I had been watching the movie when Harry walked over. He was harrassin' us, and when Soda and I told him to leave, he got on top of me. He held me down and he wouldn't get off", Gabby had to take a break from talking to catch her breath, "a-a-and he was tryin' to touch me, a-a-and h-h-he kissed me. He wouldn't stop no matter how hard I tried to get him off".

I felt sick. Gabby was sexually assaulted by that stupid socs, and I had accused her of cheating on me. I didn't even know what to say. I should've listened to her from the start.

Tears were streaming down my cheeks by now. Gabby looked up at me, "Dally...?"

My voice cracked, "c'mere baby", I held Gabby in my arms tightly, "I'm so sorry I didn't listen to you before. I'm sorry I left ya alone at the drive in just to get a stupid coke. I'm sorry I ran away. I'm sorry I crashed the car. I'm sorry I wasn't here for you when you were sexually assaulted. I'm sorry I didn't know. I'm sorry I caused you all this pain. I'm sorry for everything. It's all my fault", I was hyperventilating from crying by now.

Gabby grabbed my chin and gulped away her tears, "hey! This isn't your fault baby! Don't you go blamin' yourself! It ain't your fault Harry's a dick. You did nothin' wrong.  If I saw Sylvia on ya like that I'd do the same thing", I pulled him into a tight hug and held him while he sobbed.

I'd never seen Dallas so broken before.  I mean, Dallas would come to me when he's hurt cause he ain't gonna be caught dead cryin' in front of the guys, but I've never seen him this hurt.  It caused me pure pain to see Dally cry. He's the strongest person all of us know, and when he breaks down like this, that's when ya know. Dallys truly broken.

I laid down on the bed and held Dally close, "shhh it's okay baby", I kissed him as we cried. I rocked him back and forth holding him tightly. 

Before I knew it, Dallas had cried himself to sleep. I pulled a blanket over us, and wrapped my arms around him. Dallas pulled me to his chest and kissed my forehead. He chuckled and sniffed away his tears. Dallas whispered in my ear, "I love you, Gabriella Victoria Curtis. I love you more than you'll ever know..", I smiled and held him tightly, "I love you too Dallas Tucker Winston.."