Epilogue:- (Chp 1)CURSE YOU GOD!

I am Lucifer, the strongest hero. I had saved my world from the evil Gods, who tried to destroy mankind. After returning home in triumph you would expect me to live a luxurious life with infinite riches, power and happy family but what happened to me? I died from a curse left by the Evil Gods, but if that was not enough... I have been reincarnated as a pitiful, weak and mistreated princess? Oh come on....

A young girl in her teens around the age of 17, sat in a large room on a chair all alone. The mansion she was in looked like no one had done it's maintenance since it's foundation. Well that was not wrong, in fact it was so precise that it was worth laughing. The young lady had beautiful, long, silver hair, a slim body as if no one had been feeding her properly yet her figure was so beautiful that people would become mesmerized from a single glance. She wore an old nightdress which she had received years ago, she barely had three to four sets of clothes to begin with.

She, surprisingly, looked uncomfortable in her own clothes. Her room was very simple with the bare minimum furniture. While the maids occasionally came to clean the mansion. This young girl was the first princess of the kingdom of Regalia, however she was born from the late princess of a defeated nation, hence was completely ignored by her family.

 This young girl was the first princess of the kingdom of Regalia, however she was born from the late princess of a defeated nation, hence was completely ignored by her family

LIA REGALIA

Lucifer/ Lia:- "And I have got the greatest honour of being reincarnated into this body....... Like hellllllll!!! What the heck is this situation? Why am I here plus why am I a w....w...woman? For someone like me who had died as a virgin in the previous life, this is too stimulating! The body is so sensitive and voluptuous I feel as if moving around might be problematic! Is this really the body of a young girl?"

Lucifer had just regained consciousness and found himself in Lia Regalia's body. In his previous life he had a strong, tall and muscular body which was his pride. The six pack abs, the well developed muscles and a presence that can over shadow anyone!

Lia:- "Curse you stupid evil gods!! This is all your fault."

Lia:- " I am damn sure they must be laughing at me right now! "

He could hear mocking laughter echo in his head.

Lucifer:- "Ahhhhh. Well no time to bicker around. Let's try to analyze the situation. It seems my status is almost the same as when I was in my old world, just that my age, name and level have changed. I am level one now? Wow, that means I can get thousands of times stronger than I was in my last life! Hmm.. Anyways, there must be library even in this forsaken mansion. Knowledge is the greatest weapon in the world, after all. Well I could easily use magic to search the mansion but I need to get used to this body"

Lucifer roamed around the whole mansion, however due the bodies poor condition he got tired very soon. As a result it took him the whole day to find the library, the mansion might be old but it is still a mansion. He had never seen such a maze type of house! The kitchen barely had anything to eat, mansion was dusty and spider webs everywhere. Surprisingly there still were some painting and decorations around!