(chp7) ADMISSION IN ACADEMY?

It had been a whole week since the battle. Lucifer who had seen everyone battle with the demons, realized how much of their potential was still untouched. Thus he decided to train them personally. He left his siblings with Suzaku, Diana and Albert while gave the three otherworlders, Victor and Hector his personal attention. Victor didn't even use half of the sword saint's true power which was truly worth worrying about. The other three had to study about their powers and the world they were summoned to. The wild other worlders were rather ductile in front of Lucifer. While Hector? Well he was having a time of his life!

Victor:- "I am going through this hell, while aren't you too lax with Hector?"

Lia:- "Oi! He is a little kid! How can you compare him with you? A trained knight. Come on only a hundred laps left till thousand!"

Hector:- " Exactly. big bro!"

Victor:- "Ehh?!"

Tony:- "Princess Lia~! We are back, did you miss me?"

Max:- "Who would care about you? She must be remembering me!"

Anastasia:- "Big sis! Look at these clothes aren't they cute!"

The three of them could be seen in Regalia kingdom's clothes, and well people say clothes make people but in this case you can say people make clothes! In other words they look amazing.

Lia:- "Yes, the clothes look great on you! Well as for you two, actually I was remembering both of you, I was wondering what sort of training will help you guys."

"HAAA?"

Lia:- "Well then meet your instructors!

WILL AINSWORTH

MASTER OF BATTLE
HERO OF WAR
MASTER OF STEEL MAGIC
GRAND COMMANDER OF KNIGHTS OF LUCIFER

He is the first teacher of Lucifer, later on due to the king he served being revealed as corrupt, he left his kingdom and served Lucifer as one of his summons. He is a so called heroic spirit who are different from normal spirts. He is now in charge of Lucifer's summon army. Each and every knight under his command can defeat a 'rank A' monster solo. He is also owner of a unique magic of steel, he is the only wielder of this magic in the world.

 He is also owner of a unique magic of steel, he is the only wielder of this magic in the world