[ARC:-1] CHP:-1 LAWLESS

The capital city of the kingdom of Regalia, it is located right in the center of the country. The largest and by far the most beautiful city of all the human countries.

There exists no poverty, no unemployment, no lack of food or any other public problem. This is all thanks to the years of hardwork of the several generations of the royal family and their knights. However, the further you go from the capital city, Regalia's ugly parts become more apparent.

To stop that, a city of exile was established. Safe heaven for the criminal and also the concentration of crime. A city where the ugliness was saturated to stop it from spreading to other regions. A Quarantine, one can say.

The city of 'LAWLESS'. There is no governor, no law, no order only Chaos in this land. LAWLESS, as the name suggests land where no law exists. Savage criminals, cruel slave traders, illegal smuggling, and so on. It is the center of all crimes. However even in this place existed one unbreakable RULE or ETHIC or VIRTUE or a LINE that should not be crossed.

NEVER EVER HARM CHILDREN.

Somebody broke that almost divine rule of LAWLESS, three days prior to the confrontation with the Alchemists.

???:- No, I didn't, I didn't wish for this! No I.. I am not... Not a monster!

The city was accustomed to chaos due to lack of law. But today for the first time, the citizens truly felt disorder.

???:- Catch that bastard! Don't let him escape!

???:- Heathen! Devil! Monster! Demon! Unforgivable!

The mob chanted with pure hate, undiluted malice and genuine regret. They searched for the hooded man. The one who broke the one and only line they never crossed. The only thing that kept them Human.

???:- I am sorry! I am sorry! I am sorry! I am sorry! I am sorry! I am sorry! I am sorry! I am sorry!

Repeating his words, the perpetrator ran, fast and far. He was already well passed the gates of LAWLESS. Into the wilderness, his hood slipped revealing what's under.

 Into the wilderness, his hood slipped revealing what's under

It was a skeleton. A crying skeleton with a stupidly large long sword to be precise. No flesh, no tissues, no glands, not a single organ of a living human present yet, it cried tears of blood from it's empty eye sockets. As if pretending to be a human.

The citizens kept on searching and shouting, the name of the demonic being.

???:- Catch that bastard, GREG!

Greg:- I am sorry! I ..... WON'T FORGIVE! I am coming for you!

Just like that the skeleton clackled in the burning night. Swearing vengeance. His destination, The center of Regalia,  the safe heaven for all humans.

ROYAL CAPITAL 'ARCADIA'
.
.
.
.
.
.

Back to present. The royal siblings were seated together in a large room. Several sets of clothes, books and stationary being brough in and sent out. They were preparing for the academy's opening.