(chp4) UNCOMFORTABLE MEETING

Lia:- "Hmmm....... Hmmmmmmm...."

Suzaku:- "Master why do you look so worried?"

Lia:- "Why won't I be worried Suzaku? The royal family is suddenly holding a meeting! Not just that, I am invited in it too. Until know I was ignored completely, but suddenly they call me for lunch and in such a rude way!"

Suzaku:- "Is that what truly troubles you? "

Lia:- "Of course not! The fact that the girls are planning something behind my back is what scares me the most. I hope they won't make me wear some frilly, flashy and embarrassing dress."

Albert:- "Well all we can do is pray in this situation, Master."

Lia:- "I didn't feel so helpless even when I faced of against 'Ancient Dragon of Death' after defeating its army of  ghouls! I am not exaggerating!"

Diana:- "Oh master~"

Lia:- "Kyaa... I mean ahem. What is it Diana?"

The generals present were trying their best not to laugh over the cute shout and face that their master made. However they were also troubled by a strange awkward feeling, seeing Lucifer as Lia.

Diana:- "Could you come here for a second?"

Lia:- "Yeah, why no..not? Suzaku, lead the way!"

Lia/Lucifer was sitting on a wheelchair as his body had taken too much of damage in yesterday's battle. Lia/Lucifer went along with Diana all the while thinking that his greatest fear might come true. However to his surprise, Diana led him to an empty room where he saw clothes which can even make the emperor's clothes look ordinary

Lia:- "Amazing!"

Lucy:- "Glad you like it master! This will be what you will wear for the lunch tomorrow."

Titania:- "We worked the whole day to complete this."

Theresa:- "Glad you like it master, we wanted to make you the best clothes however we didn't have enough time and only had golden cotton thread."

(This material 'golden cotton thread' is considered a nation class treasure. It has the ability to nullify all magic attacks and 50% of physical attacks.)

Kurumi:- "Don't worry about the size master, we have made it according to your measurements."

Lia:- "Oh great! Ah, wait... when did you guys take my measurements? "

On hearing this everyone, they quickly averted their gaze and started to whistle. All Lucifer could do was a face palm.

Lia:- "Never mind, I will forgive you this time. I love these clothes! Proud of you all. I was scared for nothing."

As soon as the words left Lia/Lucifer's mouth, the general's eyes shone.

Diana:- "Master, so ahem. Who are you talking with you to the lunch tomorrow. It is obviously me right? I was the one who designed this after all!"

Kurumi:- "No way, I was the one who made the materials available, so the obvious choice is me!"

Lucy:- "Nonsense, I was the one who did the stitching, it was because of my skills this became so beautiful and as master's caretaker it is my duty to accompany him."

Titania:- "My fairies were the one that ensured that the whole process went smoothly plus I can't leave my student in your hands. Who knows what you might do to him? or her? Which ever it is!"

Theresa:- "I am a dragon princess who is well versed in politics. I kept Diana under control and ensured the clothes maintained elegant and formal air. Plus I can help master deal with does annoying nobles. "