(chp 2)AN ENCOUNTER IN THE FOREST

LIA:- "Anyways, we can continue this meaningless conversation later on. For now go through my memories."

Lucifer has the ability to share specific information from his memories with the summons. He let them know about Lia Regalia's back story along with some information he acquired yesterday from the books. He had learnt that in the new world the greatest threat for know is the demon lord, LUKE ETERNAL . The Hero, who can defeat the demon lord, is yet to be born and this kingdom of Regalia is one of the largest and strongest kingdom of mankind. The people in this world receive a divine job at the age of 10. Lia, the one who he was reborn as received no divine job as a result she was ignored even more.

Lia:- " This the gist of things. "

Albert:- " Master... "

Theresa:- " How dare these low lives treat our master this way!"

Lia:- "Calm down Theresa, this is to our advantage. In this way no matter what I do no one will trouble me. My objective for this life is to live a happy, carefree life and eat delicious food! As long as possible."

DEXTER:- "But master, you are a noble and soon you will be 18 in this life, don't nobles have their official social debut at the age of 18. According to the book you read atleast"

Albert:- "Not just that, you are a female, that means those scum can sell you in the form of marriage."

Lucifer was shocked after hearing those facts. However he was even more shocked on hearing Albert swear, the noble general whose language is the most refined and elegant!

Keeping that aside. His generals were right, it was indeed a problem. 

Lucy:- "Not just that master, but what you think is always shown on your face even right now, though it is really cute. You won't be able to survive the palace politics. You right now were shocked with Albert swearing weren't you?"

Diana:- "Exactly, though the face you make is so cute that I feel like taking you to the bedroom, it won't be good in front of the cruel, ugly and fickle humans! Plus I can't allow their disgusting gazes to fall on you!"

Lia:- "Who said I will let them do that, even if I did you guys wouldn't, right? Plus would you stop with your jokes Diana it is scaring me!"

Kurumi:- "You are absolutely right master, also Diana this is one of those rare cases where I agree with you. Let's decide the dates of who will take master to bed and when, right now!"

Theresa:- "Even though you are a female now, my love for you is never ending. I won't let anyone except me marry you. Sign me up for the date fixing meeting!"

Lucy:- "Me too!"

Titania:- "Me too! I have all sorts of things planned, I will tease you all night Lucifer~"

Lia:- " Wait what! I... I.... Well.. Ha? You guys! Suzaku, Albert and Dexter do protect me from them, I am extremely scared now."

Lucifer made such a cute embarrassed face that all of the legendary and over-powered generals fell in one whole swoop. It was a one hit ko. As expected of Lucifer!

Suzaku:- "Will you stop teasing master that way. Here, here would like a candy?"

Lia:- "sniff sniff.. Thank you, grandpa, sniff. "

Lucifer and Suzaku have been extremely close, even before Suzaku decided to follow Lucifer. Suzaku is older that Lucifer so he tends to call Suzaku grandpa, while Suzaku treated him as his grandchild.

Suzaku:- "Ho ho ho.. It feels as if I have got myself a lovely and cute granddaughter."

Suddenly the room was filled with a loud rumbling sound.