[CHP 16] IS THIS IT!?

Neel was now facing off against the three strong enemies all on his own. He had removed the restrictions, allowing him to use most of his power freely. His usual calm and friendly aura was now replaced by the fierce and threating demeanor of a seasoned warrior!

Neel:- BRAHMASTRA!
[divine weapon in Indian mythology capable of destroying almost everything]

Neel chanted and a flaming trident appeared in his hand, the weapon appeared to be simply on fire and didn't seem threating at all. But...

Neel:- SVAHA
[A sacrifice from oneself to god! Usually said during religious prayer while pouring ghee, grains or other offering in fire.]

The red crown Neel wore on his head shined and some part of it broke and dissolved in the spear.

Now the spear finally showed its true might. He robbed the enemy's power using TYAAG and used it to strengthen his abilities through SVAHA. A simple but deadly combo.

In front of Neel stood the three empty armours. The undead armours now nothing more than cheap imitations of the warriors who wore them in the past, realised the danger their enemy posed and decided to give it their all.

Neel:- Spear Arts: THRUST!

In an instant he created a hole through the high puppet.

Neel:- Spear Arts:- PIERCE!

Not allowing any gap, he blew the head of the Master Puppet.

General puppet:- DARK PULSE BLADE RUSH!

Neel:- Spear Arts:- IMPALE!

The General puppet sneaked behind Neel and rained down a fury of slashs. Neel using the distance to his advantage, impaled the General puppet right through the heart, i.e., the core in the left shoulder.

Neel then jumped back, creating distance and took stance again. He expected the knights to stand up again. He expected that they have more than one core, explaining their power.

But the enemy didn't move. They were on the ground, dead still.

Neel:- That's it? I mean, IS THAT IT?!

As if to answer his statement, the upper floor broke down and there landed two figures near him.

???:- Damn you are like a cockroach, just loss already!

???:- I could say that to you as well. You look delicate but have quite a strong body.

Lucifer aka Lia along with the enemy Diablo and reached Neel after turning the whole factory into a ruin.

Neel:- Who are you?

Lia:- Ha? Who are you?

Diablo:- The prisoner!

Neel:- Oh the Scumbag! Along with a pretty lady? What more sins are you planning to pile up? You will drown in your own bad karma one day demon!

Lia:- Oh he already did when he meet me.

Diablo:- Cough! Cough!

There stood Lucifer's enemy, he was now missing one of his legs and a horn. While Lucifer did have a few cuts and bruises, he still was better off.

Neel:- You must be our friend's ally then. The one with whom they found us.

Lia:- Tony, Max and Anastasia?

Neel:- Yes those three trouble makers. I am Neel Kaur, pleasure to make your acquaintance Beutiful lady.

Lia:- Lia Regalia, nice to meet you too.