(chp6) BATTLE'S CONCLUSION

The evil earth dragon was slain. Suzaku, Lucy and Kurumi had returned after completing their mission. Most of the demons were already slain, Roy was the only one left, however it was far from over. Roy had crashed into the evil dragon after it took on the attacks of the allied forces head on. In other words Roy landed the final hit on the dragon!

Roy:- "I can't belive how strong you are. Your name was Lia, right? I will definitely make you mine! You see, I love feisty women.

Lia:- "Ahhh, so persistent. Just give already.
(Lucifer was disgusted by how he was only meeting men like these, but he couldn't blame them after all Lia Regalia is beautiful.)"

Roy:- "FORBIDDEN DEMON TECHINQUE:- CURSE DEVOUR"

As soon as Roy chanted those words, a purple liquid oozed out of Roy's blade. He stabbed the Earth dragon's corpse and absorbed the evil dragon's powers. A great amount of death energy surrounded Roy.
Just then, the words of the world started to ring.

INDIVIDUAL ROY EVERLAND HAS BECOME RULER OF CURES!

Roy:- "HA .. ha ha ha! Fear my presence!"

SUZAKU:- "Shut it. BATTLE PRESENCE:- BATTALION!"
(This is a special sword art which in increases his strength by 20 times.)

Roy sensed the danger and moved too.

Roy:- "Curse Authority:- Cursed graveyard!."

The spell created a dark patch full of gravestones appeared out of nowhere. Out of that undead started to come out.

GREATER UNDEAD:-

GREATER UNDEAD:-

LEVEL:- 200

ALL THE UNDEAD COMING FROM THE  GRAVEYARD HAVE THE SAME POWER. THOUGH THEY SPECIALIZE IN DIFFERENT FIELDS, THEIR NUMBER COVERS IT. THIS IS CONSIDERED THE RESTING PLACE OF SEVERAL HEROES HOWEVER IT IS TAINTED BY DEMONIC ENERGY TURNING IT INTO UNDEAD ARMY.

Suzaku:- "Hm, nothing to fear."
He charged in and took on all the summoned undead head on.

Lia:- "Good, good! You are good at controlling the death element. But no good enough to defeat me."

Lucifer had appeared on the battle field along with Hector in his arms. He handed him to Lola and decided to focus on Roy.

The spell Lola had used continuously healed everyone inside it's range, and as it is light element spell damaged the demons over time.

Most of the troops had healed and were ready to take Roy on, demons were extremely weaken and some even fled.

Roy:- "Are you even a human, Lia Regalia!? To think you pushed me to this extent. To make me use the forbidden arts! I won't hold back anymore HONEY!"