(Extra 3) FAVOURITE GENRE

Lucifer was sitting in the library he had just filled with books from the market. Books on magic, languages, countries, sword arts, martial arts, history, mythology and novels of his favourite genre.

???:- "Hello there, are you in here big sister!"

A cute little creature called Lola entered the library. Lola was paying a visit to her elder sister's mansion. She was showed the whole mansion by the maid 'Lucy' who is one of Lucifer's strongest and most trusted allies.

Lia:- "Ah! Lola, you came."

Lola:- "Yes!"

She ran towards her sister with enthusiasm and with eyes filled of curiosity, she glanced at the book her sister was reading. The title was 'JOURNEY OF PEACE'. Lola knew about the book as some of her friends had read and talked about it. It is a tragedy genre novel. Few young children leave on an journey to find the meaning of PEACE, it talks about their challenges, sacrifices, experiences and changes in their relations. A true master piece.

Lola:- "Wow, sister! You are reading this book, I couldn't bear the tragic incidents in it and dropped it in between. I couldn't bare to read more."

Lia:- "That is understandable! It is truly a master piece in the field of tragedy after all. I really loved all of it's volumes."

Lola:- "Wait, volumes! No one could read beyond volume two as it was so tragic but which one are you reading!"

Lia:- "Volume VII, it is the final part."

Lola:- "Wow, you are something else in all big sister! I will boast about you in front of all of my friends!"

Lola stood with her chest puffed out with pride over the fact that she has such a cool sister. Though she feared her friends won't believe her as it is an impossible task to complete the series. Lola is a book lover too so, she knew how it felt when their novel reading time is interrupted. She thus left her sister and roamed around the Novel section of the library. She found books like, 'DARK VALLEY', 'GHOST AND LADY', 'LAND OF FEAR', 'WISH OF REVOLUTION', 'CHILD'S DREAM' and many more tragedy genre books. She was confused over her sister's choice. By the time she returned to her sister, Lucifer had finished reading her book and was sitting crying.

Lia:- "Beautiful! Just beautiful!"

Lola:- "Sister, may I ask you a question?"

Lucifer wiping the tears of his face with a handkerchief, looked at Lola and said,

Lia:- "Yes, go ahead."

Lola:- "Is your favourite genre for novels Tragedy?"

Lia:- "YES! I just love them!"

Lola:- "Why? Aren't they like super sad stories?!"

Lia:- "Hmm, are you curious? Well it's because..."

Lola looked at her sister with eyes waiting for an answer. They were twinkling to know more about their mysterious family member.

Lia:- "I love tragedy because they help me love my current life."

Lola:- "Ha?"

Lia:- "When I look at their lives I feel like, oh god my life is blessed. I still have a lot of things."

Lola:- "Oh?"

Lia:- "Yeah. There are many things I take for granted in life and they help me understand that. Like oh no I have treat them better, who knows what's in future."

Lola had a big smile on her face as Lucifer continued talking. She loved our her sibling was sharing their likes with her. She sat like that and talked with Lucifer for few hours. They continued to talk till late and night.

Lia:- "It's quite late. Why don't you stay here for tonight, Lola?"

Lola:- "Can I?"

Lola had the best day of her life and talked to sleep with Lucifer. All the while Lucifer's comrades looked after them.

Lia:- "I always had a soft side for children. I talked a lot today, thank you Lola. Good night."

Everyone left the two siblings alone and walked away. Wishing for both of their night to be good.