(CHP 11) PLAN FALLS DOWN

Lia:- "Those people in the cage are your friends?"

Max:- "Yes, no doubt about it, we were together before we got dragged into this world."

The cage had 4 people who were other worlders (which was easy to figure out because of their strange yet high quality clothes) along with few citizens of the Eternalia.

[A/n:for those who forgot, Eternalia is the name of their world.]

Leonardo:- "Well this calls for a change of plans."

Anastasia:- "Wait, look at that! Are does beast people and elves? I have only seen them in novels and anime! If we don't count the world leaders we meet. No matter how many times I see them I just can't get used to it!"

Lia:- "Yes, they seem to be the non-human race and..... I will reframe from commenting on the other half."

Leonardo:- "Anime?" (He whispered to himself.)

This incident could lead to an international level problem if not solved perfectly! The lab was extremely wide so, no problem of movement, leaving with these many people from the path they entered from will be difficult. The enemies were large in number, two of alchemists were a huge problem and had to be dealt with at all costs. Thus the only plan was- 'kill all enemies and save the prisoners'! Lucifer's analysis lead to the decision of not holding back and carrying out a full strength assault while the element of surprise still favours them!

Lia:- "Kurumi, come out!"

The great fox spirit appeared from Lucifer's shadow and stood there as if this was a common occurrence. Which actually was for Lucifer.

Kurumi:- "Master, you asked for my presence."

Lia:- "Ok, this is how it goes. You three outlanders along with my summoned soldiers will rescue the victims. Kurumi and Leonardo will assist me in taking down those alchemists. Any questions?"

"NONE!"

They took positions, ready for action but then there was something that made Lucifer feel uneasy and hesitate from taking action. The cloaked alchemists were giving off a very heinous feeling. It was not common for alchemists to be this intimidating.

Lia:- "Kurumi, Leonardo be careful. These people are no ordinary alchemists. Well if they really are alchemist or not is also a question to consider."

Leonardo:- "Yes master... it is quite obvious that, if we make the mistake of underestimating them we might lose..."

However, something even more unpredictable happened. A new person entered the lab, and that person was equally dangerous as the two alchemists! They concluded him to be an alchemist too. These cloaked figures were of the same size as that of a fully grown human. They let off an aura filled with negative energy, they were surrounded by the miasma of death and their barely hearable voices gave even Lucifer goose bumps.

Now that there were 3 of them, things had taken an unfavourable turn of events.

Max:- "Tch, this is not good. The two were bad as it is, now there are three? It seems our previous plans might be completely useless."

(Note, they had no plans)

Kurumi:- "Yes now that there is one more here, either one of the enemies has changed their position or there are more than we predicted...... The remaining squads could be in trouble. "

Suddenly the enemies turned their heads in our heroes' direction! Realizing that their position was compromised they jumped backwards, just in time to doge the enemy's attack.
A large black coloured tower of mana appeared on the ground they previously stood on. The attack ended up creating a huge hole.