[Chp 14] Assassin's Oath

While Kurumi was dealing with Daeva. Leonardo managed to drag Arius to the the surface.

Arius:- Managing to drag me out of our facility

Arius:- Managing to drag me out of our facility..... Why?

[A/N This shall be the new look for Leonardo, lost the old photo somewhere + it is cooler

[A/N This shall be the new look for Leonardo, lost the old photo somewhere + it is cooler.]

Leonardo:- I don't really wanna get caught in the other two fights. I might end up as collateral damage.

Arius thought to himself.
Arius: ....is he one of 'my' people?...

Arius:- I agree with you on that one.

Leonardo:- ASSASSIN ARTS:- SHADOW KNIFE!

Silently Leonardo prepared his skill and threw knives into his own shadow. The knives shot out of Arius's shadow.

Arius:- Interesting..... You look like a warrior but are an assassin?

Arius just stood there. The knifes hit something in the air and bounced off.

Leonardo:- Necro armour? So you look like a necromancer and are a necromancer!

Arius and Leonardo both smirked.

Arius:- DEATH SCYTHE ARTS:- AIR CUTTER

Arius swinged his scythe and created sharp projectiles using wind.

Leonardo:- Child, you really think this is good enough to stop me?

Leonardo swung his sword and in a single swoop got rid of all the wind cutters.

Leonardo:- BLADE ARTS:- BLINK SLASH.

Leonardo in a single second got in front of Arius, he moved so fast that his sword had after images, all moving towards their opponent's neck.

Arius:- Hmm.... Your group is truly a variable beyond our understanding. Twenty years..... We have been planning the destruction of the Regalia for twenty long years. Royalty, Nobility, Knights and even servants. We have researched, infiltrated and tracked all these people for twenty years. And guess what....? You appeared.