[CHP- 15] Otherworldly Reunion

[A/n:- Other wordlers shall be called Drifted from now on]

While Lucifer's generals took care of their opponents, the Drifted continued with their rescue mission.

Tony:- Let the summons deal with the chimera monsters. We shall go and rescue the prisoners.

Anastasia:- Understood. Wind Magic:- Graceful Wind!

Anastasia's spell reduced their presence and allowed the three drifted to reach the cage safely. Even the people in the cage didn't notice them, except a few.

Max:- Close enough. TIME MAGIC:- RUST!

Max used his time magic to accelerate the rusting process of the cage and in a matter of seconds the cage rusted into dust. All the people inside of it feel down, except one.

An elf, who had lost her sight in one eye, landed perfectly on her feet. Her long white hair and naturally beautiful elven looks enchanted all who laid their eyes on her.

Tony:- She pales in comparison to the princess thou.

Anastasia/Max:- Agreed.

The three whispered amongst themselves so as to not offend the elf. The elf's hand were bound by chains which also rusted away due to Max's spell. The rest of the prisoners were also released from their chains.

Max:- Oh almost forgot.

Max stopped his magic and shifted his attention to his drifted friends.

???:- ARMOURY MAGIC:- REQUIP.

The elf quickly accessed her situation and recognised the three young warriors as her allies. The elf introduced her self.

???:- I am Ela, an elven Warrior. We shall do the greetings after escaping from here young saviours.

 We shall do the greetings after escaping from here young saviours

ELA GREENWOOD

ELF WARRIOR
SPEAR MASTER
SHIELD EXPERT
VETERAN
BLESSED BY SPIRIT OF WIND

Ela, an elf warrior, who was with the other four drifted when they encountered the Alchemist and were taken captive. She was on her way to the capital, to meet with her fellow elves who were visiting along with the Queen of elf.

Ela:- An elf never forgets goodwill.

Saying that she armed herself with her spear and shield which she had skillfully hidden from the enemy after their defeat. She possessed the subspace skill allowing her to store Weapons or other inorganic objects in a different dimension. In this case, it most probably connects to the wind spirit realm.

???:- Tony! Max! Anastasia! You kids are safe and sound!

An elder drifted called out. He was by the far the oldest among the Drifted.