t w e n t y

"okay"

"okay"

"okay what?"

"let's make this work, boris"

"really?"

"i'm willing to hurt again in hopes that maybe you can make me happy for long enough to make up for it"

"i promise i won't ever hurt you"

"you better fucking not"

"i swear on my sanity"

"great, you're swearing on something that doesn't exist"

"what's that supposed to mean"

"you're insane for this, you know that?"

"oh. yeah."

"and i love you so much for it"

"you know ever since i saw you at the strip club i knew there was just something about you"

"was it because i was half naked and dancing on a pole?"

"yeah pro-i mean no! no just like how you were so confident and heh yeah"

"haha don't be so nervous, i know i'm hot. you don't have to hide your thoughts on that subject"

"yeah you're pretty fucking hot i must admit. but see! that's what i mean! that confidence, it somehow makes me ever more attracted to you that i already was"

"yeah and every time you lick your slips just to simply moisten them i get even more attracted to you"

"oh yeah, like this?"

"boris don't play this game"

"hm. why not?"

"you fucking know why you little shit"

"why are you looking away?"

"because if i see you lick your lips one more time i'll have to lick them for you"

"that... was one way to put it"

"shut up"

"why don't you shut me up?"

"you dickhead you made me look. oh you did it again. now it's my fucking turn, you ass"

"hit me hard, baby"

"oh i will"

————————-
that's the end guys!! sorry the end was rushed i just wanted to finish this story tbh

i still hope you guys enjoyed it! i know it's short and there's really no particular plot but i mean, it works right?

anyways!! thank you so much for reading!!! i cant believe this story got as many reads as it did!!! thank you so much!! love you all! have an amazing day! <3