t h i r t e e n

lilian steps out into the cold air of the morning, before the sunrise. her feet lift across the sidewalk as she makes her way to wherever she was headed. she didn't even know. 

soon, the sun began to rise while she was walking still. she had arrived to the top of a grassy hill, the view was nothing too special, but it was still very enjoyable to sit at the top and watch as the sun rises into view, slowly starting to light the land. 

the time was 7:48 when she checked. what a perfect way to start the day, she thought, remembering the day before with a smile rising on her face like the sun at the time. she realized her feelings for the boy known as boris. they'd grown a little too quickly for her liking, but she accepted them because he made her happy. he was one of the few people she could reason with in any situation. she also knew that he didn't see her as a toy. he enjoyed every version of her and she loved that more than anything. 

the sun was now shining at it's fullest in the sky, and lilian was headed back to her house. no one was to be seen on her journey back to her apartment, until she was about a block away. as she neared the apartment she looked up to see an old lady who looked oddly familiar to her. 

then it hit her like a truck. the old lady was jill, the one who helped her the morning after she heard of noelle's death. lilian decided to walk over to jill and talk to her.

"jill?" lilian yells quietly to gain the lady's attention. then lilian waved, hoping it would help. soon, jill gazes over to lilian and smiles largely before suddenly she freezes and collapses to the ground. 

her skull collides roughly with the hard pavement as blood begins to pour out at a fast rate. lilian races over and grabs jill's head and sits it onto her lap asking questions as she panicks and yells for help. then, lilian reaches into her pocket to grab her phone and call for an ambulance, but her hands were too covered in blood to access the screen. lilian's shouts for help result in a nearby property owner to come rushing outside to see what is going on and then calls 911. 

an ambulance had arrived and taken jill away to a hospital. lilian was horrified, hoping to god that jill would be alright. the poor old lady didn't deserve to die quite yet. there's so many more people she could be of great help to. there's so many causes she can help build up and prosper. 

lilian couldn't stand watching the ambulance drive away. she felt as her heart melted in her chest. she barely knew the lady, but she loved her so very much and hated to see her go. but still, she couldn't do anything more than sit, watch, and wait. 

 _________________________________________________________

the phone rung throughout the apartment without a soul to answer. as lilian lays asleep on her kitchen floor, her phone screen lights up with ten numbers displayed across the top. eventually, the phone stopped ringing and lilian still lays passed out underneath the brightly lit ceiling lights. it was a long few hours after jill was taken away, and lilian still hadn't heard any news on her state, so she decided to have a drink...or seven.

she wasn't a stable girl that was for sure, but she tried her best to level her emotion as much as she could. she didn't have the greatest techniques, and she could probably use some therapy, yet she didn't care. she just wanted to live life while it was still going.

_________________________________________________________

her head was pounding and she had no idea what time it was or where she was, but still she gathered herself and stood up off of the floor to find her phone with six missed calls. one from an unknown number, two from sophia, and three from boris. then, she checked the time, it read 7:14am. it had been an entire day since the accident and she still hadn't known if jill was alright, so she decided to call the unknown number assuming it was the hospital, and it was. 

the phone call was heartbreaking, and lilian found it hard to accept, but she tried to. 

jill was dead.

upload for y'all!!!!!!!