e i g h t

she was back to her job already

she was back to her job already. only short breaks she received. then she went to the poles again. lilian had just the perfect body for what she was doing;
thick in the hips
thick in the thighs
tiny waist
face that seemed to be sculpted by angels
and marvelous tits, it seemed as if the world revolved around those jugs. but to herself she was normal, a normal 17 year old girl. and you might think 'she's far too young to be doing that! how is she even allowed?'. the answer is simple and self explanatory. she had the looks of a goddess, the body of a goddess, so her getting rejected by a bunch of hormonal men is unlikely.

boris didn't think too much of her body either. of course it mesmerized him, but he didn't worship her. that's one reason why she liked boris a lot; he treated her like she wasn't a 17 year old stripper. he didn't treat her like shit, like the shit she believed she was. most men looked at lilian, but they didn't see her. they saw her body, a toy, something they could play with. but boris didn't. and that's why she liked him and picked him out of the crowd.

it was 2 o'clock in the morning, most people in the city being asleep, but the club was never. the club stayed awake through the night, more awake than most people are in the day. with the lights, the music, the dancing, it stayed awake, it stayed alive.

lilian was awake, lilian was alive, surprisingly. she danced the night away with stares following her every move. she had just started this and was already used to it. comparing her to anyone else would be a winning game for her every time. lilian didn't only appear as a goddess but she was a goddess. her personality showered everyone who had the opportunity to witness her, with overwhelming joy. the way she cracks the cheesiest and worst jokes at just the right time can make anyone smile on their worst days.

so, she stood there after she had finished her shift (if you could even call it that), looking for the boy with the obnoxious, yet adorable, strong accent, with the dark curly hair, and brown eyes. she was still in her lingerie, scanning the crowd. as she finally finds his messy head of hair, she couldn't be more disappointed. there boris lies on his side, blood oozing out of his nose and a cut right above his left eyebrow, coughing. lilian walks over to him, turns him gently so he's looking to her.

"boris, you fucking tard," she sighs grabbing him by his arms, helping him up from the ground.

"i did not even do anything! he just came at me!" boris spoke, now standing with the help of lilian.

"oh boris," lilian sighs once again, shaking her head. boris didn't even seem drunk.

"are you sober?" she said, walking him through the building to the bathroom.

"yeah! i'm completely sober! the only drink i had tonight was lemonade! not! spiked lemonade!" he was constantly yelling at this point. lilian just laughed.

they were now inside of the bathroom, both completely sober, as lilian cleaned boris' messed up face. suddenly lilian started laughing, leaving a confused expression to appear on boris' face. she was laughing very loudly, her hands on her knees, her eyes glued shut.

"what's so funny?" boris couldn't help but smile.

"you-you-you're," she inhaled sharply, still laughing.

"what?!" boris laughed slightly now.

"a-a man,.. beat you u-up for no rea-for no reason?" she couldn't help the laughs bursting from her mouth as she spoke. boris laughed, then nodded his head.

"yeah, yep, that's what happened," he looks to the ground laughing now too. he was laughing loudly and genuinely with the girl. the girl who caught his eye not only because of her beauty, but because of her radiant personality. the girl that he has seen every night the past few days, and only those nights, still feeling like he had known her for much longer.

they stood there, laughing for almost five minutes straight. few people walked in on them, but lilian and boris didn't mind, they ignored them, continuing to laugh.

they finally had calmed down now. lilian finished cleaning his face from the now dried blood.

"wanna head back to my place?" boris asks in a friendly manner.

"of course," lilian answers, grabbing his hand and walking out of the bathroom then the building. lilian was still half naked, but she had grabbed her bag and took her large hoodie and slipped it over her body to cover something at least. their hands now detached, they got into boris' car and drove off.

a/n

thanks so much for reading!!! 700+ ?????? that's crazy!! thank you! :))))