f o u r

the smoke gracefully leaves her lips in a soft manner

the smoke gracefully leaves her lips in a soft manner. she sits there in silence with boris to her right, also smoking a camel.

"have anything stronger than this?" he asks, speaking up for the first time since they had lit their cigs.

"really, boris? you literally just passed out from drinking so much and you're probably having a major hangover, and you want to get high? boris you're so fucked up," she shakes her head smiling at the hot pile of junk next to her.

"so you don't have any weed?" boris giggles, making her laugh lightly along with him.

"you're an idiot, boris," lilian continues to smile, while looking into his dark eyes. he doesn't reply only smiles and puts his head between his two knees that were propped up. his arms also rested on top of them. lilian slowly turns her head back to the stars, puts out her cigarette, and leans her head into his shoulder.

"though i do enjoy it when you're spicy and half naked, i like your soft side a lot more. which isn't common in most girls i've met," he leans his head atop hers that still rested on his boney shoulder. she only replies with a smile that he couldn't see. then she finally speaks up,

"you know, i only do it cause there's no other career that seems to fit me. like, i've tried at restaurants and grocery stores and such, but my bad habits get in the way of that. as a stripper though, there's almost no boundaries as to what i can do," her eyes scan over the starry sky in one swift movement, unnoticed by everyone in the world.

"and you can meet people like me," boris smirks, out of her sight.

"for. sure," she smiles.

they both sit there, continuing small talk, nothing too interesting to anyone else. for them, it seemed almost fascinating, learning more about each other not even realizing the strong bond they were creating with each other.

boris had already found major interest in lilian, yet he only had just met her.

lilian had felt welcomed and not as lonely, yet he was only one single boy she had just met.

they were on the rooftop for longer than anticipated, but enjoyed their time together. conversing and getting to know each other is a key to a good relationship, and though neither of them were looking for one, they could already feel it brewing.

a/n

this chapter is very short sry but that's cuz i felt like i hadn't updated in a while so i'd just update one real quick so u wouldn't have to wait too long. the next one will be longer i promise but it might be a few days. thanks for reading tho 🤠