t h r e e

boris wasn't expecting to get drunk that night, but one drink quickly turns to three, then three to five, and even more

boris wasn't expecting to get drunk that night, but one drink quickly turns to three, then three to five, and even more. he wasn't sure of how much exactly that he had had, but it was too many. he stumbles around the club, crying.

"why are you so scared of the pigeons? they just want food, man! imagine not having food, man! i-i just- that's so sad, man!" boris slurs, shouting every word over the loud, banging music. the music was so loud to boris. he could barely hear himself talking, and he for sure couldn't hear anyone else talking.
jack gives him a look, as if to say 'you're the dumbest creature to walk the earth'. boris ignores it, rolling his eyes, or at least trying to. it looked more like an exorcism was being done on him. he continued on with what seemed like gibberish, but he believed he was being clever with his words that no one could interpret. jack only understood a few of the bundle of words, those few words being the beginning of a mess that later lead to peace better than before. jack knew it was going to be disastrous, but he didn't mind.
boris makes his way to the same girl from the night before. her skin clings to the pole as she spins elegantly, giving a show.
she truly was the definition of beauty. it's a shame she ended up here. she could've become a super model, and walk the runways with Kim K, though she didn't find that appealing. she always wanted to be an actress though, and she was fit for it, too. she was incredible, but no one cared to watch her, or even acknowledge her if anything. she was ignored to the point where she wondered if the world was just a broken simulator and people weren't real. she discovered through her dancing, that the world wasn't just some sick, messed up game. she got more attention, maybe not the best kind of attention, but it was something. the world is a sick, messed up game, but she liked to look at the bright side of things, but most times in her situation there wasn't a bright side.

boris looks to her perfect figure smirking. she hadn't seen him yet that night. she thought he didn't show up, but soon she would know, he really is there. boris, of course not thinking straight, steps onto the miniature stage, takes one last look at lilian dancing before shoving her out of the way and starting his own dance against the pole. saying he looked like a complete idiot, was an understatement. boris was grinding, twerking, swaying his hips, and screaming fake, exaggerated moans, all while lilian watched and laughed harder than she ever had in her life. boris looks to her laughing, the sight making him smile. he then grabs her hand that was placed at her hip and pulls her towards the pole. he looks at her again, grinding against the pole while whispering the words of the song, smirking, and making her laugh. it doesn't take long for her to join. she wasn't drunk but she found it very funny and knew he wouldn't remember it in the morning so, why not. lilian too now, was grinding against the same pole as boris, laughing as she did so.

"i can show you what it feels like, if you want!" he shouts over the music, earning a laugh from the girl.

"you're drunk, boris!" lilian giggles.

"i know! what does that change?" he continues to yell as he stops what he's doing.

"you fucking idiot, boris!" she laughs again. he grabs her and puts her back to his chest in the blink of an eye.

"only if you want," he whispers, sending chills down her spine as she smirks. slowly, she begins to bend over and move her hips against him. she giggles as she finds his surprised expression cute.
__________________

not much happened after their little "party". until, boris passed out. passing out as in falling asleep on lilian as she was walking him to the bathroom. he was fully leaning against her, stumbling and murmuring words she couldn't make out. then he fell asleep, quickly too. it surprised her, but she found it adorable.

lilian walks into her apartment as she continued to drag boris inside. she was oddly strong, it didn't look like it, but what she has to go through every night when she comes home helps her gain durability and toughness. boris, still asleep, begins to mumble few words. she couldn't hear what exactly he was saying, but still laughed. she finally makes it to her room, bringing boris to her bed, laying him down, and going back to the door. she closes it, locks it, and walks back to the bed. she laughs quietly again. he was talking about her in his sleep.

"lilia, just let me kiss you... no i'll be gentle, trust me," thats all she could understand from the many words he was saying. she smiles lightly, admiring his features. he was beautiful just like her, he looked broken too. they were more alike than they had known.

lilian wasn't in the mood to sleep yet, though it was two in the morning. she decided to take a breather outside. the girl opens her window and climbs out, onto the roof.

"fuck, my cigarettes," she says quietly to herself, climbing back inside to grab them. she jumps when she notices boris, now sitting up in her bed.

"lilia? how did i get here?" he confusedly laughs.

"you got drunk, very drunk. and then you passed out and jack had already left with sophia, so i brought you here, my house," lilian smiles at the goofy story.

"oh shit, did i do anything weird? i get real dumb when i'm drunk i've been told."

"oh, you don't wanna know what you went through," she pauses, "actually you would like to hear but i'm not gonna tell you," she giggles. earning a small laugh from the boy along with a sigh as he was hoping to know now.

"well, i'm going the roof for a smoke," lilian speaks as she climbs out again, now with her pack of cigarettes in her left hand.