e l e v e n

so i kinda got some inspiration from my friend and now ima write it so yeah :/

she lies awake in her bed with her head laid on her pillow and blanket rested over her warm body

she lies awake in her bed with her head laid on her pillow and blanket rested over her warm body. she couldn't seem to get the girl off her mind. she thought of all their small shared moments, and the big ones. she thought of her gorgeous features that seemed to light the world. she thought of how they would never have a chance together. she thought of how she was only seen as a friend. and she hated that.

noelle wasn't a perfect angel as her parents saw her. she a was actually quite a hard partier. she went out many nights in subtle, yet skimpy outfits attracting all of the guys and not so straight girls. she was dazzling. in fact, she was everyone's favorite person. she had an amazing personality to go right with her amazing looks. she had everyone falling for her, but not as hard as lilian had already fallen.

the night was slightly cold and windy, but that didn't stop the girls from wearing barely any clothes to cover their shivering bodies as they found the supposed party of the year. that's what all of the parties were labeled as. none of them being extra special, all the same just at different houses. lilian was in the mood for some wreckage, but what she received was worse that she had wanted. she dressed in a short, tight, black, velvet dress with no sleeves, only small strings to hold it up. she had let her hair flow down to her waist, and held a small clutch with just a few things in it. she topped off the look with bomb-ass darkish makeup and fishnet tights.

she arrived to the party alone. lilian wanted to get out of the house, but no one was available to go with her so she decided to go by herself. she pulled out her phone and tried calling noelle. she didn't pick up. lilian thought it was odd because noelle always answers the phone. she shook it off eventually, making her way through the people to the drinks. she planned on getting wasted and forgetting about her father and the fact that she had zero friends.

lilian grabs the bottle of jack, that's no longer cold, but room temperature, and pours herself a cup filled to the rim. she takes a sip to be met with the familiar taste she's gotten to know recently. with all of the abuse and drama going on in her life, she liked to escape, and this is just how she did it. she felt numb in the thought of being alone with her father. numb and scared. terrified even. he was capable of unimaginable things to her, but, yet, she lived with the monster. and she couldn't escape.

____________

it had been an hour since lilian had arrived to the party, and she was completely wasted just how she wanted. she had drunk texted noelle multiple times throughout the hour, most messages saying unchristly things to the apparent church girl. noelle hadn't even read the messages throughout the night, another surprise. lilian was feeling uneasy about the situation, but tried to get it off her mind by drinking and dancing more.