t w o

"i'm surprised you didn't bring a girl home last night, boris," jack says quietly as he walks down the stairs to find boris already seated at the counter with a cigarette in one hand and his phone in the other

"and what did i say about smoking inside the house!" he grabs the cancer stick from boris' long fingers and crushes the tip on a napkin that just happened to be laid there.

"what the fuck dude! that was my last one!" boris throws his hands in the air slightly, upset at what jack had done just seconds before.

"next time, listen to the rules, asshole," jack shakes his head in disappointment.

"so, what did you think of that lily girl?" he interrogates, grabbing a bowl and pouring himself some cheerios.

"she's hot," boris shrugs.

"„she's hot„? boris. what the fuck do you mean? you seem to think she's a lot more than just "hot". and she was a fucking goddess. with the bruises and shit. she looked badass dude." jack says.

"i guess, yeah. i got her number. i'm nervous to text her though." boris was hiding all of the feelings he had towards her, not wanting to look gullible in front of his best friend.

"bro! just do it! what's the worst that could happen?" he speaks with a mouthful of his favorite cereal. he grabs boris' phone out of his hand and clicks the imessage icon, then the compose, finding her name, and quickly sending a text, all while boris was struggling to get his phone back before jack could do something he wouldn't be too fond of.

"jack! what the fuck did you do?!" boris screeches as he finally gets his phone back, looking to see jack had sent her a text.

"„come over to my house for a good time„?! what the fuck?! jack! she just read it! oh my fucking god! ahhhh!" he stares at his phone anxiously.

"well what'd she say?" jack asks, earning a smack to the back of the head from boris.

"fuck you,"

"oof, that's harsh. better luck next time," jack shakes his head slightly, putting his bowl into the dishwasher.

"no that's not what she said, dipshit. she said "i don't even know where you live lmao"," boris sighs in relief as she hopefully didn't take it the wrong way.

"oh,"

"yeah. fucking idiot," boris shakes his head. jack goes back to his own business. he walks up the stairs and to his room, not all that interested anymore. boris, on the other hand, was very interested in what was going on, as he continued to text the girl.

________________________

boris- sorry that was jack haha

lilian- oh haha i'm gonna be back at the club tonight if u wanna see me ;)

boris- yeah i might go. idk what i'm doing tonight yet

lilian- ok cool. i'll be down there at 9:00pm

boris- k cya later maybe then
READ 10:13am

boris knew he was going to go that night the whole time. he didn't want to come off too interested in her, though he was, he didn't want to let her know just quite yet.
______________________

"hey, jack! wanna go to the club again tonight?" boris yells from his bedroom, hoping jack would hear so he wouldn't have to get up from his comfortable position on his bed. jack suddenly walks into the room, surprising boris.

"you really like her don't you? you've only known her for a day dude, chill," jack laughs.

"nah, i just feel like getting laid," he lies. he really did like her, he just wouldn't admit it yet.

"sure," he drags on."but yeah let's go. we can leave around 9:30?"

"sounds good to me, now get out fuckwad," boris smiles, as jack puts his hands up in defense as he leaves the room.

"close the door!" boris lets out, before jack fully leaves the room. jack turns around, making boris think he was going to close the door, but he just smirks and walks away.

"fuck you," boris sighs getting up to close the door himself.