f i f t e e n

i woke up to knocking at my door, "hey! are you home lilia?" it was boris.

"come in!"
the door opens to reveal her friend.

"what are you doing? why are you laying on the floor and why is sophia sleeping on the floor next to you?"

my head pounds as i try to get up, i struggle a lot so boris comes to assist me. he grabs my waist and lifts me up onto me feet lightly.

"i'm not completely sure, but we took shots, a lot of shots," i laugh, but quickly stop as it hurts my head.

"that explains it," boris laughs, then sighs, "i'm guessing you were fired."

i scooch up into his embrace more as we move to the couch in the living room, "yessir," i close my eyes as we lay down.

"what are you going to do?"

"i don't know, and i don't care right now. just love me."

i can feel him tense up underneath me. i open my eyes and look into his, "do you not love me?"

"no it's just that, i didn't know you knew," he grew quiet and he began to blush.

"holy fucking shit. is boris blushing?" i get all excited as he covers his face.

"you do love me," i smile and close my eyes again, "well, i love you too, boris."
________________________________

i woke up for the third time that day. this time, i was laying on boris' chest while he was sleeping too.

i don't think i'll be sleeping tonight at all. i've spent most of the sunlight sleeping. tonight i want to party so hard with all of my friends.

crash a random underage house party and get hammered. maybe get laid. fuck around with boris. who knows? but it's happening tonight.
_________________________________

at this point of the day i was getting ready to go to a party i had heard about that was happening about a half an hour away from my apartment. boris and sophia agreed to come and we got jack to oblige as well. jack was going to pick us up and drive us there, so i dressed like the extra hoe i am:

satisfied with how i look, i walk into the living room and wait with sophia for boris to be ready and for jack to pick our asses up

"damn, a bitch looks like a goddess right now," sophia whistles.

"don't i always?" i reply cockily laughing. sophia joins me in a fit of laugher as we hear a knock at the door.

"boris are you coming?!" i shout from the door. he comes rushing down the stairs looking like a mofo sexy ass beast.

like fuck me already.

"stop staring. i know i'm hot, but you don't need to make it so obvious."

"oh shut up," i smack him and laugh dryly.

"you look very sexy yourself, lilia. that outfit has me drooling, but i'd be even more in love with your outfit if it was lying on my bedroom floor."

"way to be original, boris," i laugh very loudly and sarcastically clap for his pick up line.

"you'd be down though. i know it."

"that's for a different time sir," we arrive at the house and i step out with sophia, boris, and jack.

"let's get fucking hammered hoes!" sophia shouts as she runs into the house going straight to the drinks. we all follow, excited for the night.
____________________________

"let's play a game!" some random boy yells over the blaring music gaining everyone's attention. we look over as i took a sip from my red solo cup.

"ladies hop on the tables! you're in for a good time! find a partner! your supplies is sitting on the table too! watch to see how to play!" he gestures to a girl in front of him who was lying on the table. he pours some sort of alcoholic drink into her bellybutton, then sprinkles salt along her body up to her mouth where he places a lime.

"you start by drinking the beer out of her bellybutton!" he then demonstrates and puts his lips over her stomach, drinking the liquid.

"then, lick the salt leading to her mouth!" he does as he said as the girl wriggles under his touch, obviously feeling pleasure from his touch.

"finally, take the lime!" he puts his lips over hers, grabbing the lime with his lips and standing straight up again. then, he pumps his fist, drops the lime from his mouth and yells, "get it going bitches!"

"hop on the table," i hear boris demand me.

"psh, that game is stupid. no thanks."

"i will be your partner," he says trying to convince me.

"well in that case!" i say sarcastically and i begin to walk away laughing.

"why don't you just hop on the fucking table?" boris grabs my wrist turning me around with his face a few centimeters from mine. i suddenly feel small under him and do as he says.

"that is more like it," he smirks and places the ingredients upon my body. i shake, but soon relax as he puts his mouth over my belly and sucks the liquid out of my bellybutton. his tongue then trails up my stomach, to my chest, and to my neck. i let out a soft moan as it felt extremely nice. it's been awhile since i've felt this.

his lips reach mine and he takes the lime then throws it with his teeth and diving in to kiss me hard. he shared the flavors of what was once on my body. my hands reached up into his curly head of hair and his trail to my waist as he pulls me up so i'm sitting on the table now. he reaches his hands down to my hips and squeezes them gently. i lightly moan and i can feel him smirk through our rough kisses.

his lips trail to my neck and collarbone and i can already feel the purple and red marks forming all along my skin. i continue to give him satisfaction through my many light moans.

he then picks me up and leads us to a random room in the house. there was a couple people sitting there talking, but boris gestures them to get out and they quickly do. he then closes the door and locks it. the two of us alone in the room, heavily breathing and continuing our make out session, we begin to strip each other's clothes from each other and you can already tell where this is going.