s i x

it was now nearing the fourth hour of the AM and lilian and boris were just coming down from the roof

it was now nearing the fourth hour of the AM and lilian and boris were just coming down from the roof. they spent the last few hours talking and laughing with each other, along with puffing smoke into their lungs.

"do you mind if i spend the night? i do not want to walk all the way to my house this late," boris interrogates.

"um, of course, but where are you gonna sleep?" the brown haired girl asks, cringing slightly.

"i do not mind sharing the bed," boris smirks lightly.

lilian laughs, "well, i guess that works. i might say some shit in my sleep though, so, don't judge me if i say something really gross or just, weird, or whatever," she rubs her arm, a little ashamed of her habit. she avoided eye contact, for she didn't want to see his reaction.

"you are okay. i do not care what you say, i might even find it funny," boris smiles warmly. she looks back up to him and returns a nice smile too. there was a short silence
between the two as they just made eye contact with their smiles still rested
on their faces.

"uh, i'll grab the,uh, blankets, or a blanket for
you at least, haha. want a pillow too? i have plenty extras," she breaks their gaze, trying to prepare for the short rest that is awaiting them.

"yeah. i will take one from your bed. it works fine, you do not need to worry, lilia," he smiles, resting his hand on her shoulder, assuring her. she nods her head and leaves the room to grab another blanket for boris. quickly, she returns with a soft, gray blanket in her arms. boris looks up to her and smiles. he grabs the blanket from her, thanking her. then, he jumped onto the bed, making lilian giggle. she soon joins him on the
soft bed. they both get comfortable on their own sides, but then, boris flips onto his other side facing lilian.

"thanks for bringing me here," he speaks, slightly smiling. lilian then turns to look at him also.

"of course. i mean i don't know what you would've done so," she laughs subtlety. he laughs too.

"right. with the things i do drunk, hmmm, yeah, thanks for getting me out of there before anything really bad happened," boris raises his eyebrows, emphasizing his previous sentence. lilian laughs again.

"you're a funny drunk though."

"i know, but it's so embarrassing. jack would
tell me the stories of what happened."

"any stories i should hear?" she giggles.

"no way. they are way to embarrassing. i can't tell them. maybe one day though," he smiles.

"hopefully," lilian smiles. she looks over his face. following his sharp jawline to his lips, to his freckles, his cheekbones, his eyes, then his messy hair.

"what?"

"you're just, like, really pretty," she gives a look of scrutiny. his lips stay as they were in a smile, but growing wider.

"you are too," he giggles, making her smile grow wider too.

they were silent until they finally decided to get some rest before the unexpected disaster that would come in the morning.