n i n e

a/n
READ PLEASE
so i don't want to confuse any of u guys who are reading so far, but i'm changing briars name to Lilian cuz i like it better than briar for sum reason ok cool thanks for reading and for getting me to FUQING 1K!

read on now

they arrived to boris'  house around one in the morning

they arrived to boris'  house around one in the morning. they were both exhausted from the events earlier in the day. boris'  face was now slightly bruised, but not too badly.
lilian and boris walked up to the small home. then, boris opened the front door, walking in but holding it open for lilian. she walked inside and boris quietly closed the door behind her.

"lilia? are you hungry? i have some food somewhere in this kitchen," boris speaks as he looks through the cupboards and the fridge.

"i'm not that hungry, but i could go for a snack," lilian shrugs, walking over to the table and taking a seat. boris takes out a small box of goldfish from the cupboard.

"like goldfish?" he asks setting the box down on the counter in front of lilian.

"sure, thanks," lilian speaks as she throws her hand into the box and fishes out a handful of the snack.

"so, wanna tell me what your past was like now? only if you're comfortable though. i don't wanna push it," boris asks, being careful not to cross lilian's boundaries.

"sure, but i have to use the bathroom first. where is it?" lilian says with her mouth filled with goldfish, laughing.

"oh, of course. right around the corner right there, to your left," he directs her, pointing his finger. lilian walks around the corner and into the bathroom. she closes the door behind her and locks it. as she is doing her business she notices a white powder residue resting on the counter. she immediately recognized it. she couldn't say she was surprised, but she also didn't think too casually of it. lilian felt almost, betrayed. she didn't know why, for she had done cocaine many times before as well. suddenly, she felt enticed to do a round quickly. lilian finished what she was doing in the bathroom, and walked out.

"have anymore coke?" she asks almost as soon as she came into boris' view.

"uhm no, but i do have pepsi?" boris wasn't completely sure on what she was talking about, but tried his best to stay chill.

"no idiot. fucking cocaine not the soda," lilian giggles slightly while flicking him on the back of the head.

"oh? wait, how do you know i even do coke?"

"you're really good at cleaning up when you're done," she simply says.

"ohhhhh. the bathroom," he finally realizes, nodding his head.