t w e l v e

lilian is leaving from the club she works at and runs into boris and he asks if she would like to go to a restaurant for a dinner/dessert

the streets are quiet aside from the few cars that would pass every while. lilian had just changed out of her outfit and was now in a more comfortable and covering outfit. the time was late, yet lilian still had plenty of energy to spare. she lifts up her bad and pushes the door ahead of her open as she exits the building. she started her walk down the road. the idea of walking to and from work seemed a lot better before she realized how far she really was from her apartment, but she bared with it. her sweatshirt blew slightly in the wind as she shivered. she wished it wasn't so cold out. soon, lilian reaches the center of the decent sized town and she could see much better now. the lights illuminated from their posts giving little life to the sleeping town. it kinda gave lilian an assuring feeling. she felt safe under the streetlights.

suddenly, a car pulls up beside lilian. a loud honk is heard and she jumps. she hears laughs emit from the driver side of the car behind her. that laugh was familiar. lilian turns her head to the culprit; boris pavlikovsky. she smiles and rolls her eyes then flipping him off, once she turns and continues walking forwards.

"hey-wait!" boris shouts. his body is halfway out the window now as he steers with his single right hand, driving down the road next to the sidewalk.

lilian stops walking and turns to look at boris.

"what do you want, b?" she sighs hiding her smile.

"b? that's new"

"yeah. like it? anyways, i asked you a question. what's up?" lilian speaks clearly with light laughs between sentences.

"well, i was just going to get dinner somewhere and i saw you walking, so i thought i'd invite you, aaaaaand maybe, scare you." he bashfully adds laughing as well.

lilian takes a step infront of his car, making her way to the passenger seat, "well, i am pretty hungry and if you're paying..."

"wow wow! who ever said i was paying?? i actually only invited you because i thought you would pay for both of us. i didn't bring any money!" he mocks throwing his arms around sarcastically, before he starts heading to the restaurant. they both share a fit of laughs as they near their destination.

lilian is the first to leave the car as she really was hungry.

"mind i ask why you're going to eat dinner at 11:30 at night?" she asks slightly confused.

"i was hungry. and i still am! let's go!" boris lightly grabs lilian's wrist and drags her inside the restaurant; mcdonald's.

they both ordered their food and found a seat at the back of the building. lilian got a ten piece mcnugget with like fifteen tangy barbecues, while boris got a twenty piece mcnugget cause he was starving according to earlier words, and the only remedy was twenty mcnuggets and the delicious bbq sauce.

"are you sure you're gonna be able to finish that?" lilian asks laughing as boris looked full after eating only twelve of his twenty nuggets.

"yeah. yeah. maybe. i really don't think so anymore." he slouches down in his seat with his hands over his full stomach. lilian laughs as she wipes her face with a napkin.

"can i get a mcflurry?" she asks with pleading eyes.

"yes, you stupid cute shit." boris laughs walking her over to the register counter to get her ice cream treat. he was like a father spoiling his daughter.

"you called me cute haha." lilian laughs, after she licks her ice cream covered spoon.

"yeah? well i also called you stupid, sooo." he shrugs looking at the girl.

"but you still said cute so i don't care." lilian closes her eyes and smiles, while boris rolls his eyes also smiling.

they spent the rest of the night with laughs and smiles and lots of talking.

"i'm glad we could hangout, just us and nothing messed up or illegal. just me, you, and the moon." boris states as his smile hasn't left his face the entire night.

"we have been inside this whole entire time and haven't looked at the moon once. what do you mean "me, you, and the moon" there literally is no moon." lilian laughs, facepalming.

"i was trying to be romantic or something and you ruined it." he sighs laughing along with her.

"why be romantic when you can be stupid cute shits?" the girl sarcastically rolls her eyes to the back of her head in admiration of  'stupid cute shits'.

"you really are the best person." boris mumbles under his breath as the two finally reach his car. they both get into the car and they head out of the parking lot.

the time was 1:37 am when lilian finally got to her apartment. she was satisfied with her night, so she quickly brushed her teeth, changed again, rinsed her face with warm water, and got snuggled up in her soft blankets, slowly drifting into the sleep abyss of dreams.

first chapter being back! hope you guys enjoy the calm before the storm coming back from my hiatus. this story is about to take one hell of a turn so you better cherish the happiness while it lasts ! 🤨😏
love you all! have a fantastic day! 😘❤️