Chapter 22: True Love

Recap
His mood had completely changed. He was smiling now but it was still unreadable.

"I won't harm him", he assured.

A sigh escaped my lips in relief at the sound of that. He has already fulfilled his promise of clearing out my debt, I should trust him with this one too.

Right. I should trust him.

I shoul- ...

"You'll do anything right?"

Huh?

"Get on the bed".

End of the recap

Sofia's pov

"W-what?"

Didn't he say he won't do anythin-.. "ahhh".

He abruptly pulled my wrist. Pulling me closer to his body as he fell back on the bed. Taking me down with him. Helplessly, I laid on his chest. My chest heaving and rubbing against his as he watched me from below. His hand was already securing me in place, holding my waist while the other, came closer to my face.

He used his fingers to brush the hair away from my face. It can't be that he'd want to get a clear view of me, right? That's only what couples do.

For the world we have an image of Mr and Mrs but we both know very well that's not the case behind closed doors.

His expressions were yet again unreadable. He wasn't smiling, wasn't even smirking, nor even angry. What was this man feeling?

He's a mystery.

If I was a third party, I would've definitely thought he was in love with the woman but in our case, it's impossible.

He goes around calling me a whore and the next thing you know is the exact man looking at me with such care and affection? Can't be.

What does he really want?

"Can I ask you something?"
I build up courage to bring those words to my lips.

"Hmm?"

"Why did you marry me?"

He stayed silent for a while as if recalling something, but within seconds the eyes showcasing so much love turned into hot lava.

"Ah!"

He harshly pushed me aside and without a single word made his way out as I watched him do so.

And the entire night he didn't return.

2:46pm
Jaedan's pov

"Haha Blaiden, no Blaiden don't".

"It tickles, haha".

"A-ah....a-ah Blaiden aah".

"A-ah.."

"No, No!!!!"

The minute my eyes opened, I was already sitting on the bed.