Chapter 24: stalker

Recap

As usual, the sheet was neat on the other side. Telling me what I had to know.

He didn't sleep here last night.

Relieved that I was, slowly turned to lay on my back. Facing the white ceiling above.

Yet another day in this prison.

End of recap

Jungkook's pov

"Here have some breakfast".
Jimin placed a plastic full of containers stacked on each other on my desk.

I looked up to see him smiling away.

"Like always you didn't have breakfast. You're welcome".
With that he walked out of my office. Leaving me all by myself.

*sigh*

I helplessly leaned back on my chair, watching the empty club through the huge glass windows

I can't get her out of my head.

I can't believe I did that.

Again.

Why is it so fucking hard to just get it over with?

It happens every damn time, where I go to destroy her instead end up letting her go.

I can't even look her in the face anymore. All I see is the woman I love. The woman I cherish. The woman...

She'll never be.

I need to stop treating her like my lover. I often forget she's not Abby.

She...

I shouldn't be saying so much. Not until I find out the truth. Nor should I be treating her like shit.

*sigh*

What troubles me more is that,

I sexually harassed her.

I-...

I have to apologise.

Fuck!

What kind of man am I?

What example am I setting for Jaedan and Kaiden? I can't let my own son become another version of me.

I'm supposed to be a role model for my son and younger brother and I'm no where near a perfect father nor a good brother.

I'm just....useless.

I ended up losing the woman I love, because of my own insolence, sadistic, ruthless actions.

Abby didn't deserve it either, yet I put her through it all.

It's quite laughable at how I thought I could be loved. I seriously thought a monster like me could ever be loved.

Look where that got me.  She forgave me and maybe forgiveness was the only thing I was destined for since the man above took her away from me. Maybe it was for the best. After all the pain I inflicted on her, maybe she's better off in heaven.